African American Weddings

DIY invitation Failed...

So i attempted to do my own invitations. That is stressful..and it is a Fail..  it's a set back, but i am on the hung for invitations.. i need these ordered by March 15.. short deadline.. any one want to share a useful site or vendor? i just want to cry. i can't get the dimensions right for nothing.. I quit tho..
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DIY invitation Failed...

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_diy-invitation-failed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:ac92e860-924e-4bdf-9c79-c7927b60c3cbPost:2a9f8c11-dd6c-461f-8d4d-1b0e259c937f">DIY invitation Failed...</a>:
    [QUOTE]So i attempted to do my own invitations. That is stressful..and it is a Fail..  it's a set back, but i am on the hung for invitations.. i need these ordered by March 15.. short deadline.. any one want to share a useful site or vendor? i just want to cry. i can't get the dimensions right for nothing.. I quit tho..
    Posted by keysmit[/QUOTE]

I made mine using mircrosoft word and using text boxes and pretty fonts i downloaded for free. it was really easy but they were simple, no fancy designs or anything. the only design was a peacock looking thing at the bottom that was also a font i downloaded free

check out fontspace.com and dafont.com
  • OH NO!!!! If you cannot DIY, go through Vista Print. Easy, fast, cheap and they always have some kind of groupon deal $17 for $70 worth of stuff. Now get to googling girl! Good luck!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Thanks @GNC And @ Tash.. I am going to explore the invites on vista and go from there.. Thanks so much..  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You may even want to take a look at Wedding Paper Divas. We used them for my bridal shower invitations and they have a lot of options and always have some kind of discount available.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Also try magnetstreet.com. I used them for my save the dates.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Im using a lady that was referred by another knottie. She created a template for me that all I have to do is print and assemble . I can give you her info she is based in columbus. Also try etsy. They have pretty templates for cheap that you can print yourself and some will even print for you then ship to you. All you have to do is assemble and send out. As pp try vp or wedding paperdivas
  • Hunni its ok!!!!! DIY isnt for everyone. I can sit in the corner with you. I used Letterboxink on Etsy. She has affordable versions on Zazzle.

I reccomend Zazzle, VP, Ann's Bridal Bargains, or the printable Michaels ones
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Hey ya'll thanks so much.. i have been researching all day long.. @ MissJ. i will probably take you up on that offer. I am getting ready to research your suggestions.. Love ya'll.. Ya'll are the best...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Breath and relax honey its gonna be ok!! But definitely look into Signatures by Sarah shes really good and her work is printable...HTH

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Key!!!! You could have contacted me! I would have did them for you!!! If you decide to go the VP route, I can do them for you. Problem with VP is that you pay extra for the quick shipping. But, like I said, I don't mind...Just hit me up.

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards