African American Weddings

Paging ****Sultry**** It's tuesday and it's time to TELL UM

Re: Paging ****Sultry**** It's tuesday and it's time to TELL UM

• I will go because i had a rough A$$ morning i don't know what happenend.. LOL

Dear Co worker,

Why did you come to work sneezing, sniffing, coughing, hacking, etc.. We do not want your germs.. And why did you just lie when somebody asked you if you were sick.. I can't believe you had the nerve to say "i don't get sick, i haven't been sick in 10 years".. Girl Bye, take your Ash home with your sick self.. now you got me sneezing and stuff.. so bothered

Signed,

your annoyed neighbor...

Dear Mom,

Hey girl, i love you, you and FI are my bestfriends, but girl y didn't you let me vent this am, that's all i was trying to do, since when you know so much about weddings and coordinators, etc.. .

signed,

trying not to be a brideszilla daughter

Dear Wedding budget,

I am over you.. I am about to start DIY it up.. I rebuke you.. LOL..

Signed,

I'm on a mission..

Dear knottie sistahs,

Man i love ya'll, i don't know where i would be without ya'll thanks for helping me maintain my sanity and keeping it real..

Signed,

Key
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dear FI, Get an attitude adjustment STAT! #thatisall Signed, Imgonnabeatyouintheankles Dear WASBAND , $&@!**%#$&@!! Signed, @&$!#%*!@&$!!! .....AGAIN!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • 20pearls1620pearls16 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited July 2012
    [QUOTE] Dear WASBAND , $&@!**%#$&@!! [/QUOTE]

This This and This! The closer I get to the wedding, the more you act a fool. FOH!!!

Dear FI,

Thank you for bringing me 2 dozen of fresh roses every 2 weeks. The ones you brought home yesterday were a very pretty color. Please keep this up after we are married. Thank you.

P.S. Thank you for being the total OPPOSITE of the WASBAND!

Love, Your wife in 19 days.  
    imageAnniversary
  • Dear MOH,

I hope u don't wait till the last min to cancel going with me to look at dresses I will be extremely pissed since u were the one to convince me to have someone stand beside me after I told u I didn't want any kind of BP so u and Nicole better be there or I'm doing away with the whole Ideal Love u girl 

signed,

u better better be there

Dear FI,

why can't I just never leave u out of tell'em Tuesday I'm getting tired of ur wishy washy attiude about the wedding one min u want to talk the next min u don't want to talk I said b4 we could have went destination but u wanted to share this moment with family and firends so stop being so damn wishy washy..but I am happy u like the dress lol! love u babe....

signed,

stop being wishy washy!

• In Response to [QUOTE]This This and This! The closer I get to the wedding, the more you act a fool. FOH!!! Dear FI, Thank you for bringing me 2 dozen of fresh roses every 2 weeks. The ones you brought home yesterday were a very pretty color. Please keep this up after we are married. Thank you. P.S. Thank you for being the total OPPOSITE of the WASBAND! Love, Your wife in 19 days.  
    Posted by 20pearls16[/QUOTE]

B, what's wrong with them! Need to get they lives is what!!! I was about to chop him in the throat Sunday, girl!

FI is the COMPLETE, ACROSS THE STREET opposite! Gotta thank God for em'....
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_paging-sultry-its-tuesday-and-its-time-to-tell-um?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:45eae270-fd0b-444c-8982-705d39d3666cPost:f27ba053-6079-4fcf-bd6d-ec806b42a69c">Re: Paging ****Sultry**** It's tuesday and it's time to TELL UM</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to B, <strong>what's wrong with them! Need to get they lives is what!!! I was about to chop him in the throat Sunday, </strong>girl! FI is the COMPLETE, ACROSS THE STREET opposite! Gotta thank God for em'....
    Posted by MissusD1116[/QUOTE]

LMAO.. you crack me up.. Girl tell me about it.. And mines is the opposit too.. I'm going home to tell him that i like flowers.. LOL.. SMH.. You saw my post about being a mind reader when we went to the wedding over the weekend. LOL. all i do is smile.. SMH.. They are a trip..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @key Girl, he ran me hotter than a busted radiator! LOL!
  • Oh..my bad..I didnt even see this post before I posted my tell'em Tuesday...I was on TK mobile...carry on ! lol
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_paging-sultry-its-tuesday-and-its-time-to-tell-um?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:45eae270-fd0b-444c-8982-705d39d3666cPost:bdc236e2-fa04-48e4-9b9e-88511e18460d">Re: Paging ****Sultry**** It's tuesday and it's time to TELL UM</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear MOH, I hope u don't wait till the last min to cancel going with me to look at dresses I will be extremely pissed since u were the one to convince me to have someone stand beside me after I told u I didn't want any kind of BP so u and Nicole better be there or I'm doing away with the whole Ideal Love u girl  signed, u better better be there Dear FI, why can't I just never leave u out of tell'em Tuesday I'm getting tired of ur wishy washy attiude about the wedding one min u want to talk the next min u don't want to talk I said b4 we could have went destination but u wanted to share this moment with family and firends so stop being so damn wishy washy..but I am happy u like the dress lol! love u babe.... signed, stop being wishy washy!
    Posted by essienakya33[/QUOTE]

<div>Men and their wishy washiness!</div>
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards