May 2012 Weddings

I lost one...

So my FI's sister told him she didn't want to be a part of the wedding "anymore." She didn't indicate why... I happen to think it's me. I picked up a weird vibe from her a while ago and haven't been able to shake it. I'm not mad that she's not in the wedding. I'm actually relieved (considering I didn't ask her to be a part of it anyway) I'm a tad annoyed she told her brother to tell me though. I'm even MORE annoyed that she's come to the conclusion that she doesn't "trust me" and therefore doesn't "like" me and she's only met me ONCE and that was over dinner at a hibachi restaurant where she proceeded to laugh it up and call me sis and carry on. 
I hate fake people... I don't like everyone but I try and have a valid reason as to why I don't care for you and I wont pretend that I do. Is it too much to ask for that same courtesy? Would I be wrong for calling her (NO DRAMA) and just asking how she's doing to open the door to communicate? I feel like since me and FI are forever I should at the very least reach out to her... Maybe her concerns are valid. Maybe she's heard something about me (true or untrue). I get it... her job is to protect her brother and her loyalty lies with him but I wont let her put him in a position to feel like he's choosing me over her or some other form of manipulation to make him feel terrible for getting married. Make sense?
Any advice?
P.S. I happen to have my own opinion as to why it's hard for her to be happy for me and him (or any other married couple) but that's purely an assumption and may be an unfair one if not true.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards