Canada-Vancouver

Hello Everyone! Coming to visit from Florida!... NWR

Hello,

My fiance and I are coming to Vancouver next weekend to on a work trip and decided to extend it a few days for ourselves. Just curious about the nightlife and what to bring to wear. Any tips or suggestions for restaurants, bars, things to do during the day, etc. would be truly appreciated!!!! :)

Ashley 

Re: Hello Everyone! Coming to visit from Florida!... NWR

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-vancouver_hello-everyone-coming-to-visit-from-florida-nwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:625Discussion:da2bd9ff-fc1b-4ec6-9776-55a4b59e5dccPost:690a8154-bc40-4cbd-91fe-ff7b951a2c78">Hello Everyone! Coming to visit from Florida!... NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, My fiance and I are coming to Vancouver next weekend to on a work trip and decided to extend it a few days for ourselves. Just curious about the nightlife and what to bring to wear. Any tips or suggestions for restaurants, bars, things to do during the day, etc. would be truly appreciated!!!! :) Ashley 
    Posted by ASHLEY2528[/QUOTE]

<div>Hope you have a great visit! This time of years temperature vary a lot and it's usually a lot cooler at night than in the day. Bring a rain jacket because it'll likely rain.</div><div>Check out Stanley Park, Granville Island, Robson Street for shopping during the day.</div><div>There are lots of clubs and bars downtown - granville street and gastown have some of the more popular ones. Yaletown has great lounges and restaurants. Shabusen is one of my favorite sushi restaurants. Restaurants in English Bay have great views.</div><div>Feel free to PM me if you have more specific questions.</div>
  • depending on your age stay away from granville street for clubs if your over 25. Granville street is always packed with the youngin's . i'd say hit gastown and yaletown for a better age crowd.

if you get the chance head over to west vancouver -ambleside to walk around the seawall - not many tourists know about this area.

tons of restaurants to choose from, i'd say the best ones are in yaletown or alberni street which is close to robson.

Have fun!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards