Delaware

Brides Beware - We're coming out of hiding

I am a wedding photographer based out of Delaware and I wanted to inform all of you brides that a new group has been formed to take over this board in the event your posts get out of hand. Me and my fellow professionals will be popping on here and the Philadelphia and NJ boards to shed light on things you think you know about and to set people straight on many lies that have circulated here. You've been warned. We have all been hiding in the shadows for a long time but now we will be posting.

PS. Don't be a coward and hide behind PM's. We are hip to that and we will still post.

Re: Brides Beware - We're coming out of hiding

• edited December 2011
    Well with a friendly introduction like that, I can imagine why people may not like doing business with you!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so confused by this. The Knot's community moderators will probably shut you down pretty quickly.
  • RogueQueenRogueQueen member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to Deletion Land! Glad you will waste your time posting stuff people will never see.
  • wicked_faerywicked_faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_delaware_brides-beware-were-coming-out-of-hiding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:77Discussion:8920b748-ee58-4bf9-88dc-e952e91c07c4Post:18424013-e474-4366-9e4e-7ed777167bcf">Brides Beware - We're coming out of hiding</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am a wedding photographer based out of Delaware and I wanted to inform all of you brides that a new group has been formed to take over this board in the event your posts get out of hand. Me and my fellow professionals will be popping on here and the Philadelphia and NJ boards to shed light on things you think you know about and to set people straight on many lies that have circulated here. You've been warned. We have all been hiding in the shadows for a long time but now we will be posting. PS. Don't be a coward and hide behind PM's. We are hip to that and we will still post.
    Posted by deweddingphotographer[/QUOTE]
    ur not allowed to be posting on these boards so u can get ur stupid @55 out of here. & don't u dare threaten me or anyone else in here again!
    ~~~~June 15th 2011~~~~ Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Planning Bio - Updated Nov 2nd
  • Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Warning us isn't a way to build back your reputation. I've never heard of you and now that I do thanks to this introduction, I don't think I'll have nice things to say about you. There's still word of mouth.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_delaware_brides-beware-were-coming-out-of-hiding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:77Discussion:8920b748-ee58-4bf9-88dc-e952e91c07c4Post:77ab6fb0-4fbe-4ed8-ab3a-49cb1724bf81">Re: Brides Beware - We're coming out of hiding</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Brides Beware - We're coming out of hiding : ur not allowed to be posting on these boards so u can get ur stupid @55 out of here. & don't u dare threaten me or anyone else in here again!
    Posted by wicked_faery[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA. Maybe you should worry about doing something with the hair instead of what I will be posting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards