Indiana

Anderson/Muncie RD venues

We're looking for a good place to have our RD of 30-35 people.  Any suggestions?
Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket

Re: Anderson/Muncie RD venues

• cwallis85cwallis85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello, I am not going to have a wedding in Muncie but I am actually from Muncie.  My wedding will be in Northern Indiana.  I do not know what price range you are looking into but Vera Mae's Bistro is downtown and pretty nice.  There is also Vince's at the airport.  Hope it helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_andersonmuncie-rd-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:97Discussion:f100466c-4e0d-43eb-bfc8-6e45311df726Post:8fb196e5-1cf8-44f9-94fe-37e97d2d7e19">Re: Anderson/Muncie RD venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, I am not going to have a wedding in Muncie but I am actually from Muncie.  My wedding will be in Northern Indiana.  I do not know what price range you are looking into but Vera Mae's Bistro is downtown and pretty nice.  There is also Vince's at the airport.  Hope it helps!
    Posted by cwallis85[/QUOTE]

<div>I LOVE Vera Mae's, but I think FMIL would object to the prices.  And Vince's isn't Vince's anymore :(...it was something Landing, but when we went, it was closed.  I'm not sure if it's even open right now.</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • cwallis85cwallis85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm I can't really think of any other place that is not a chain.  I think that is about all that Muncie has these days....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards