Louisiana-New Orleans

Outdoor vendor in the Quarter where I can do a crawfish boil rehearsal dinner?

I'm thinking of a mansion or small hotel with a courtyard where I can rent space and bring my own crawfish boil caterer? Any thoughts???

Re: Outdoor vendor in the Quarter where I can do a crawfish boil rehearsal dinner?

• I think that Deanies does.  Not completely sure.  They have a really nice room that includes a private courtyard.
  • Try Hotel Provincial.  It's on Chartres in the quarter.  I blocked some rooms there and the lady was very accomodating.  I know they have a courtyard and don't have in-house catering.  They charge $300 for the use of the courtyard which isn't too bad compared to others in the area. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_outdoor-vendor-in-the-quarter-where-i-can-do-a-crawfish-boil-rehearsal-dinner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:c6ca5d6e-13b8-4c06-b622-c029cc98cf33Post:08f06a61-6523-4eaa-999c-125f6b9d50b6">Outdoor vendor in the Quarter where I can do a crawfish boil rehearsal dinner?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm thinking of a mansion or small hotel with a courtyard where I can rent space and bring my own crawfish boil caterer? Any thoughts???
    Posted by Adavidi[/QUOTE]

Try the Pharmacy Museum on Chartres. The museum director,  Liz is great to work with and fast on getting you the info you need.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards