Massachusetts-Boston

Adorama Photobooks?

Hi Guys!  Before Christmas, I remember a few of you were waiting for your Adorama photobooks.  I was wondering if you got them in time and how you liked them?  Their prices are so good, I want to make one for our engagement photos!  I'd love to hear a review!  Thx!

Re: Adorama Photobooks?

• edited December 2011

I did get mine in time, but I had to pay a rush on it. I was really pleased with the book itself--the quality was great and the way they bind the books is perfect for photos.

I wasn't pleased with the level of customer service, honestly. They were experiencing significant delays with the holidays and didn't tell me that when I ordered. Moreover, when I called about it, they couldn't locate the exact status of my order, simply saying that generally, everything was a few weeks late and that they couldnt guarantee anything. I ended up paying for rush shipping, taking a gamble that it would be finished before Christmas.

Of course, that could just have been a fluke. The quality and prices were good, so you may want to give it a shot now that the holidays have passed,

• edited December 2011
    I was very impressed with the quality of the books I got, and yes I did get them on time. I did our engagement photo album through MyPublisher - and I'm not knocking it because I know a lot of girls use them here - but now that I've seen the Adorama book side by side with it - it BLOWS it's doors off. They aren't even in the same league, let alone ballpark. I'm currently working on a wedding album for us and I'll order it through them (the others I ordered were for our parents).

I had a different experience than Spuccio - I called a couple times to check on my order since I was nervous about getting it in time, and each time they not only found my order, but assured me that I would have it by Christmas. They even told me they would automatically upgrade my shipping  method (without me paying extra) just to get them to me in time. But I think it all depends on who you talk to there - because I think someone different picks up the phone every time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards