Nevada-Las Vegas

4/28/12 Reviews!!!

First off, everything was absolutely perfect and the day could not have gone better!! I'll keep this short because everything went off so easily, I really have zero complaints.

MGM Forever Grand Chapel- A++++++
Nichole was our WC, and she was very responsive and helpful, super sweet in person. We had our ceremony on a patio at The Signature, which I hadn't seen prior to the day before the wedding, and it was absolutely perfect and beautiful! Our officiant was great, very nice, and kept everything pretty short, just like we wanted.

MGM Grand Terrace Suite- A+++++++++
The suite was perfect and fit all of the vendors and guests with no problems. We had so many compliments on it, and it was not even one of the remodeled ones! The view faced the back of the building, but at night we had some wonderful pictures because of it.

All Events DJ- A+++++++++
We booked All Events to do a photobooth for us. Everyone loved it, the pictures turned out fantastic, and they were so easy and responsive to work with, I think we ended up paying around $700 for it, and it was worth every penny.

DJ Godzilla- A+++++++++
I can't say enough great things about him!! He played every song we wanted, totally had everyone moving around and he was so incredibly sweet! I would book him again in a heartbeat!!

Absolute Beverage- A
I give them only an A for one reason- we picked the beer, wine and soda package and this didn't include bottled water. I didn't realize it at the time, so it is partially my fault but it was pretty hot that day and no water was available unless it was tap. I will say that the bartender was very nice and there were no other complaints.

Masterpiece Cuisine- A++++++++++++++
The food was amazing and there was so much of it!! They delivered on time and made everything so easy!

Retro Bakery- A+++++++++
Delicious cupcakes, everyone loved the variety of flavors, and they made delivery very easy as well.

I think that's about it! I am so happy to be a Mrs, and so glad everything went well, and so glad I'm done planning all of this! :):)

Re: 4/28/12 Reviews!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards