New Jersey
Options

I'm BACK!!!! (PIP)

We're back from our honeymoon! Our day was absolutely beautiful. Of course, there were the few hiccups, but everything worked out in the end. I'm working on full vendor reviews. In the meantime, enjoy some pictures!!
LINK to full album

Re: I'm BACK!!!! (PIP)

• Options
    You look gorgeous! Congrats again to you and your husband :o)  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Everything looks absolutely gorgeous - congrats!!!  

Did you take your happen to take your outside pics at Lambert Castle?  We are thinking of going there since its so close.  Or just going to the park/reservation down the road. 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_im-back-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:19f6e426-aa67-474b-8aae-fc2b541d7734Post:d751d89a-9c99-463d-a466-d0db4217352a">Re: I'm BACK!!!! (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Everything looks absolutely gorgeous - congrats!!!   Did you take your happen to take your outside pics at Lambert Castle?  We are thinking of going there since its so close.  Or just going to the park/reservation down the road. 
    Posted by sharstin[/QUOTE]
    Thanks! We did take our pics at Lambert's Castle. It was absolutely beautiful. There was A LOT going on that day, including an event inside (wedding?), 2 quinciniera's and another bridal party taking pics. Plus, they were giving tours. But, everyone got their turn and my photographers & videographers worked it out so that we never really wasted time waiting & got everything done early. It was perfect! 
  • Options
    GORGEOUS pics!  You look so happy!  Congrats! 
  • Options
    You look absolutely beautiful - congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    140 invited -- 118 are ready to party! -- 27 can't make it

• Options
    Beautiful photos! That was a fast turn around. I just got mine yesterday after 6 weeks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You guys look fabulous! Congrats!
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    ChobotChobot member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Super beautiful. So effortless and graceful!
  • Options
    You look so beautiful in all your pictures. You and your husband look so happy together!
    ~He is the best part of my day~ Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    Your pics looks great!!!  Lambert's Castle is beautiful...great place for pics.  My cousin had hers up there. Amazing.

Congratulations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards