New York-Hudson Valley

Barn wedding - The Hill in Hudson - 9/7/13 - advice!

Hello!

Any brides ever gotten married at The Hill in Hudson, NY? Or are you planning a barn wedding? We are having our ceremony and reception at this location and we have to bring everything on site. We are doing BBQ style food (very laid back)! But still getting dressed up formally. We are also doing this on a budget. Any ideas/advice is greatly appreciated!! Especially from people who have already done this :) Our last and final decisions to make are rentals, florists, decorations and colors... Most of our vendors are hired already.

Re: Barn wedding - The Hill in Hudson - 9/7/13 - advice!

• Feast at Round Hill, just posted some photos of a wedding they catered at The Hill to their Facebook account. You should go take a look, the photos are gorgeous and you might find some inspiration.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_barn-wedding-the-hill-in-hudson-9713-advice?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:b844621c-764e-4bff-b02f-f2e03c72932aPost:d7f51901-a228-4028-a238-10b9962979f8">Barn wedding - The Hill in Hudson - 9/7/13 - advice!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! Any brides ever gotten married at The Hill in Hudson, NY? Or are you planning a barn wedding? We are having our ceremony and reception at this location and we have to bring everything on site. We are doing BBQ style food (very laid back)! But still getting dressed up formally. We are also doing this on a budget. Any ideas/advice is greatly appreciated!! Especially from people who have already done this :) Our last and final decisions to make are rentals, florists, decorations and colors... Most of our vendors are hired already.
    Posted by AnnalieseT[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a great plan. Are you looking for DIY decorations, a company to take care of decorations, or someone hired to set up decor ofor you? Do you have an inspiration board on Pinterest?
  • everydetaileverydetail member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2013
    My name is Danielle. I am a wedding planner. We are doing our first wedding in August up at the Hill. I generally use Events Unlimited out of Saugerties. They have the best looking rental equipment and generally have the best deals. 
  • Im not soliciting but if you need any free advice please feel free to contact me at every little detail 845-988-6486
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards