Ohio-Northeast

Hair and Make-up in Akron/Canton

Hey Ladies-

Any suggestions for hair and make-up services in the akron canton area?  I would love some that could come to the hotel to do my bridal party, but I am willing to go somewhere.  Suggestions are wonderful!

I am planning from out of town, help!

Re: Hair and Make-up in Akron/Canton

• For makeup look up my friend Karen on Facebook! Her Facebook page is fierce about face! She is an amazing MAC makeup artist! She is the best of the best!!!
  • Scott Talbots Salon in Canton.  Ann for Hair.  Gracie for Make-up.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-northeast_hair-and-make-up-in-akroncanton?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:111Discussion:4b443b25-fdc3-4acf-bbb6-803912caa2b6Post:5aeaed80-eaea-498c-ab76-b09480012acf">Re:Hair and Makeup in Akron/Canton</a>:
    [QUOTE]For makeup look up my friend Karen on Facebook! Her Facebook page is fierce about face! She is an amazing MAC makeup artist! She is the best of the best!!!
    Posted by marilynky[/QUOTE]

Awww, thanks Kyra! I had a bride contact me, and she sent me this link as how she discovered me. You're the sweetest! I can't wait for your wedding!!! <3

xo
    Karen
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards