Pennsylvania

Artistic Elegance / BodyWorks salons

Hey everyone. I'm getting married in NC but due to a lot of craziness, I'm having my hair and makeup done by a company that originated in the Poconos - the salon is called Artistic Elegance, owned by Donna Porcino with BodyWorks... does anyone have experience with this company? I'm a little concerned about hiring someone I've never met...

Re: Artistic Elegance / BodyWorks salons

• LiLe422LiLe422 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    In Response to Artistic Elegance / BodyWorks salons:
    [QUOTE]Hey everyone. I'm getting married in NC but due to a lot of craziness, I'm having my hair and makeup done by a company that originated in the Poconos - the salon is called Artistic Elegance, owned by Donna Porcino with BodyWorks... does anyone have experience with this company? I'm a little concerned about hiring someone I've never met...
    Posted by CourtaniaLynn[/QUOTE]

Artistic Elegance operates the salon/spa of a few higher-end resorts in the Poconos,  (Skytop Lodge, Mt. Airy Resort & Pocono Manor.)
    I had my hair and makeup trial a few weeks ago and the stylist did a great job!  I would definitely recommend using them.  Andplusalso, a friend of mine works at one of the resorts -- she said the brides are always very happy with their H & MU.
    Good luck!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards