Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Rivercrest golf club reception

I'm thinking about Rivercrest for my reception for about 100 people in March 2014. My other option is Normandy Farms. A plus for Normandy is the fact it has a bar and hotel on site for after the reception. Any one go to or having their reception at Rivercrest- did the couple offer shuttle options to the nearby hotel?? Did anyone go out to a bar afterwards??  Thanks for any help!!!

Re: Rivercrest golf club reception

• There's a lot of places to go to afterwards in Phoenixville.  And theCollegeville  Marriott is really close by.    Did you check out Columbia Station and The Foundry too?  They're right down the road from Rivercrest.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_rivercrest-golf-club-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:c404830f-4682-412a-bba6-7c7b78327059Post:306f5c48-f00a-4b6a-95e5-7cf7e0075df0">Rivercrest golf club reception</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm thinking about Rivercrest for my reception for about 100 people in March 2014. My other option is Normandy Farms. A plus for Normandy is the fact it has a bar and hotel on site for after the reception. Any one go to or having their reception at Rivercrest- did the couple offer shuttle options to the nearby hotel?? Did anyone go out to a bar afterwards??  Thanks for any help!!!
    Posted by Decwed06[/QUOTE]
    I am actually planning to have my wedding at RiverCrest In June 2014.  We are actually just meeting this week to hand in the deposit.  I am planning to have the hotel in King of Prussia and I figured there was a lot around that area or we could have an after party in a room in the hotel.  My parents were at a wedding at RiverCrest and absolutely loved it.  They also were shuttled to and from their hotel. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards