Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

The Philadelphia Ballroon - p&p

Hey girls-

We are booked for the Philadelphia ballroom...just wondering if anyone here has went to a wedding there or had their wedding there.

I know P&P food is amazing but just looking for any other tips, reviews ect!

Thx :)

Re: The Philadelphia Ballroon - p&p

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_the-philadelphia-ballroon-pp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:3a2ad251-00a6-4e45-b3b7-ffc663d2bd2aPost:5f79409a-c033-42ee-9e3a-6cf49dde8bda">The Philadelphia Ballroon - p&p</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey girls- We are booked for the Philadelphia ballroom...just wondering if anyone here has went to a wedding there or had their wedding there. I know P&P food is amazing but just looking for any other tips, reviews ect! Thx :)
    Posted by JerseyJolene[/QUOTE]

I haven't been to a wedding by P & P, however I do know someone who did go through them, but at a different location and she RAVED about them.  Good prices, food, etc.  She was married a few years ago and still raves about them, lol. 

I think you're in good hands!  Plus, I saw pics of the Phila ballroom and it looks gorgeous!  When is your date?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks!!! Our wedding is June 7, 2014. When/where are you getting married!?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_the-philadelphia-ballroon-pp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:3a2ad251-00a6-4e45-b3b7-ffc663d2bd2aPost:bf8f8927-cf6c-4a04-ba36-188ae4210176">Re:The Philadelphia Ballroon pamp;p</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks!!! Our wedding is June 7, 2014. When/where are you getting married!?

Awesome, congrats!  June is a nice month to get married in :)

We're getting married May 3rd, 2013-Northampton C/C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm just wondering what they are charging PP? I got a price quote from them for The Philadelphia Quartet & just wondering if the price is the same... Thanks in advance!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_the-philadelphia-ballroon-pp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:3a2ad251-00a6-4e45-b3b7-ffc663d2bd2aPost:5f79409a-c033-42ee-9e3a-6cf49dde8bda">The Philadelphia Ballroon - p&p</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey girls- We are booked for the Philadelphia ballroom...just wondering if anyone here has went to a wedding there or had their wedding there. I know P&P food is amazing but just looking for any other tips, reviews ect! Thx :)

<div>
    </div><div>Went to a wedding there in Nov - really nice, especially for a P&P hall. Food was good. the wedding I went to did stations, which I wouldn't recommend, because noone really ate together because the lines were long and different people were waiting on different things. the cocktail hour room was a little tight, but that shouldn't be a problem for you as people will be able to go outside too. ENJOY!! </div>
  • OMG congrats! Another Philadelphia Ballroom bride! My wedding's on July 12, 2014. My mom and MIL went to a mother-son dance held there and they said its some of the best catered food they'd ever had so you should be good on the food end :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards