Rhode Island

9th Annual Spectacular Bridal Event

Anyone going this weekend? I still have a few vendors to check out like florist, limo and videography. I got the $5 off coupon on their website for preregistration. Gen admission is $12.

Re: 9th Annual Spectacular Bridal Event

• edited December 2011
    Anyone know if it matters if you enter fake info on that pre-reg form? I really don't want to give up that much personal info and/or be harassed for months after by phone and e-mail ... but I'm torn because I'm frugal and want to save $5. Ha ha.   Laughing 
  • edited December 2011
    I don't think it matters.  I NEVER give out my real phone number and I made a wedding email especially for things like this.  So, if they send the coupon through emai you still get it, but all of your normal correspondance is through your regular one.  :)
  • hollygb22hollygb22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i wish someone told me that last year (re: your info)

I never gave my phone # but get soooo many crappy spam emails from vendors!!
  • edited December 2011
    I also have a wedding email account for events like these. I'm going and I'm so excited :-) It's my first real bridal show and we're still looking for a florist, transportation, tuxes, etc. I'll probably print labels to stick on to entry forms for things I'm seriously interested in.
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_9th-annual-spectacular-bridal-event?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:122Discussion:7db02ad1-a6c6-4d6d-8115-8c96524c9bfaPost:3ad23e4d-eb0f-4285-84bf-fa4bd5ffc089">Re: 9th Annual Spectacular Bridal Event</a>:
    [QUOTE]I also have a wedding email account for events like these. I'm going and I'm so excited :-) It's my first real bridal show and we're still looking for a florist, transportation, tuxes, etc. I'll probably print labels to stick on to entry forms for things I'm seriously interested in.
    Posted by DansBride52911[/QUOTE]

It's my first bridal show too! Make sure you print out the coupon! GL to all the ladies attending.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards