New Jersey - South

Atlantic County venue...small, unique, open and outdoorsy?

We're having an incredibly small, intimate wedding on the beach in Barnegat and then need a place for a reception. I'm not a fan of B&Bs. First wedding was in a community arts center and my last engagement I looked into barns. Anyone know any cool, modern, maybe rustic places <45mins outside of ACY that aren't a fortune?

Re: Atlantic County venue...small, unique, open and outdoorsy?

• TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    I highly recommend Renault Winery however it's not modern at all, but it is very rustic. It is very beautiful! Here is a picture of the Vintage Room during my wedding this past January. Oh and it's not a fortune at all. I paid under $70 per plate and the cake and centerpieces were included. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_atlantic-county-venuesmall-unique-open-and-outdoorsy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:6c34be9c-65eb-4f3b-b006-33608fb0c67cPost:e8833184-b399-49e7-b513-ad33a3233050">Atlantic County venue...small, unique, open and outdoorsy?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're having an incredibly small, intimate wedding on the beach in Barnegat and then need a place for a reception. I'm not a fan of B&Bs. First wedding was in a community arts center and my last engagement I looked into barns. Anyone know any cool, modern, maybe rustic places <45mins outside of ACY that aren't a fortune?
    Posted by half-past[/QUOTE]
    Smithville Inn in Galloway Township is great.  My daughter had her wedding there a few years ago and they did a fantastic job....so good that I booked our wedding (2nd time around for us) in September there.  Talk to Heather...she is great to work with.  Prices are reasonable, it's a beautiful place, historic and rustic,  with great patio on a lake for happy hour. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards