Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Brick-and-mortar stores to buy pocketfold invites?

I'd really prefer to buy my cards and everything for my invitations in person - so I can touch them, feel them, what not. My wedding is in March so I need to send out the invites soon. Does anyone know of a stationery story in DFW that sells black pocketfolds?
"So what? So it's not going to be easy. It's gonna be hard.
Really hard. But I wanna do that because I want you
- all of you, you and me, every day. Forever."

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Brick-and-mortar stores to buy pocketfold invites?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_brick-and-mortar-stores-to-buy-pocketfold-invites?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:eed4f609-bd0d-4189-ad70-5a829260b40cPost:76479d33-3b37-40e8-9834-9c5ae7ef5813">Brick-and-mortar stores to buy pocketfold invites?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd really prefer to buy my cards and everything for my invitations in person - so I can touch them, feel them, what not. My wedding is in March so I need to send out the invites soon. Does anyone know of a stationery story in DFW that sells black pocketfolds?
    Posted by futuremrsgates[/QUOTE]

<div>Swoozies (Northwest highway and Preston, on the side of Taco Diner and Corner Bakery, next to Sprinkles), Papersource. Swoozies sometiemes has 20% off total purchase sales, sign up for their newsletter. They should have one coming up for black friday. </div>
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited November 2012
    Magic Pen (Grapevine)
    Works of a Wink (McKinney)

I found both of these in past Knottie reviews.  Incidentally, you can order samples from Cards & Pockets to see everything before you order.  Pretty much you can order samples from anywhere, including Etsy sellers.  Paper & Chocolate is another local vendor but I don't know if they do pocketfolds.  Many Knotties have used Cards & Pockets and been very happy.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_brick-and-mortar-stores-to-buy-pocketfold-invites?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:eed4f609-bd0d-4189-ad70-5a829260b40cPost:385ce868-073e-4a8c-bafe-06ed8f7fae86">Re: Brick-and-mortar stores to buy pocketfold invites?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Magic Pen (Grapevine) Works of a Wink (McKinney) I found both of these in past Knottie reviews.  Incidentally, you can order samples from Cards & Pockets to see everything before you order.  Pretty much you can order samples from anywhere, including Etsy sellers.  Paper & Chocolate is another local vendor but I don't know if they do pocketfolds.  Many Knotties have used Cards & Pockets and been very happy.
    Posted by stephiehall[/QUOTE]

<div>I just worry that, with my wedding being just three months off, it's not the best idea to order something that could take up to a week or two to arrive.</div>
    "So what? So it's not going to be easy. It's gonna be hard.
    Really hard. But I wanna do that because I want you
    - all of you, you and me, every day. Forever."

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards