Texas-Houston

Pecan springs

I recently emailed Pecan Springs to get pricing info and never heard back. Can anyone share pricing info or their experience there?

Re: Pecan springs

• RusticBride13RusticBride13 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Pecan springs:
    [QUOTE]I recently emailed Pecan Springs to get pricing info and never heard back. Can anyone share pricing info or their experience there?
    Posted by lizsawyer[/QUOTE]

email me at lucaswedding2013@gmail.com

I have it
  • For future brides in search, I went and toured Pecan Springs. Its lovely. I forget the coordinators name (Jennifer?) but she is very kind, kind of cut'n dry but not in the rude/offensive way. She was very helpful! 

Anyways about the venue... It included tables and chairs, you set up and they take down. I think the total rental time was 12 hours? No linens. Sound system hook up inside and out, no equipment like mics. The inside is very pretty and the lights in the rafters stay just like in the pictures. Prices depend on the season of the wedding. January was the cheapest at just under $4,000 and June was the highest at a little over $6,000. Obviously those are not exact because I left my information packet at my parents house, they live in south Texas and I live way west in Lubbock. 

Overall, I did not choose this venue because it simply did not fit the feel FI and I are looking for. My parents tried and tried to get me on board, but our theme is 1940's, big jazz band, cream, black, and red. Not stone, pine, wood, cream, brown, and green. Beautiful, but not for me :) 

Good luck!
  • plus everything is outside vendors only  that price only included the grounds.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards