Texas-Houston

University of Houston Chapel

Hi Ladies,
Has anyone held their wedding at UH Chapel?  If so, how was your experience?  I am looking into having my wedding there.  I know everything is on a time slot.  I would love to see pictures since I don't think there is enough time to have a florist come in and decorate.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Re: University of Houston Chapel

• TaylorCristenTaylorCristen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im getting married there too. I dont think Im doing anything to decorate. Maybe pew bows or silk flowers on the ends of the pews. FI and I each have 7 attendants so they would cover any decorations we put on the stage so I dont think were using any. That chapel has such natural beauty!
    BFP 3.28.12
    missed m/c @ 9w5d, baby measured 8w1d, no h/b
    D&C 5.23.12
    heartbroken
  • sweet__peasweet__pea member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_university-of-houston-chapel?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:121Discussion:321df748-d78f-42d2-8d84-d17f3de9e820Post:3057d16d-cd24-443b-bc47-65902f50a7a2">University of Houston Chapel</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ladies, Has anyone held their wedding at UH Chapel?  If so, how was your experience?  I am looking into having my wedding there.  I know everything is on a time slot.  I would love to see pictures since I don't think there is enough time to have a florist come in and decorate.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Posted by rn1284[/QUOTE]
    I can email you some pics.  Just email me:  sweet_peas_72@yahoo.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards