Washington-Seattle

Monday Check-In

I hope you all had fabulous weekends!
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Monday Check-In

• We have planned a two-year engagement and now we only have four month left until our big day!  I have done all that I can in advanced, and feel a little like I wish I had stuff to be working on right now.  This  week (thanks to a Knot DYI post) I found something super cute for our flower girl to carry.  

Congrats to all the brides this weekend!  The weather was beautiful.

C
  • I had a fabulous weekend! We took my daughter to Point Defiance Zoo and then ended up going to see FI's mom (who we hadn't seen since Christmas) and then his sister and her family (his sister is one of my BM's). Her and I talked some wedding stuff, and drank wine. Love spending time with his family!
    Sunday we spent a good part of the day at a car dealer - still working on the deal, we'll see how it goes.

I bought tickets for the Fall Wedding Show at Comcast Arena. So excited for it! Can't wait until the big one next year in Seattle.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We got engagement pictures done in Downtown Seattle this weekend! :) Can't wait to see how they turned out!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_monday-check-in-26?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:774b91c0-0348-41a0-b088-e80981f1bf66Post:e4a8e8e3-043e-4578-ac4e-09edf2e38e5a">Re: Monday Check-In</a>:
    [QUOTE]I bought tickets for the Fall Wedding Show at Comcast Arena.
    Posted by TiffanyT816[/QUOTE]

<div>I just bought tickets to take one of my bridesmaid to the Everett show too!! I went to the Seattle one 2 years in a row, last year for me and the year before for my mom. It is HUGE and there is so much to see! I am excited to start helping my BM plan her wedding. </div><div>
    </div><div>I had 2 interviews yesteday for a local gym, and I am hoping to hear back today about if I got the job or not (and hoepfully if the hours work with DH and my schedule, we don't get to see each other much right now). If I get it, I would see DH more as he works there as a personal trainer, AND I would get a free membership, and be able to workout with DH again. I am keeping my fingers corssed!!</div><div>
    </div><div>Hoping to see you ladies on Sunday!!</div>
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Dancing! You're stressing me out! We got engaged days apart, but I feel like you have your venue, date, caterer AND you've taken your engagement photos!?

Quit being so on top of it!!! :)
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards