Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Pure Energy Entertainment with Johnny K

Hey everyone,
I'm getting married in 2.5 weeks in Salem, MA. and am getting super excited! We hired Johnny K of Pure Energy Entertainment and I can not wait for my reception to be here! So far Johnny seems like a terrific guy with a heart of gold. He has been extremily helpful, and very easy to work with. The prices are very reasonable for the services provided and I promise to let everyone know how it turns out!  Has anyone else on here used them before? I expect that if you have you were very pleased?!?
Take Care and Good Luck Brides To Be with all your futre planning!
Melissa

Re: Pure Energy Entertainment with Johnny K

• kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    So glad you love your entertainment! That is SO important, IMO anyway!

You may want to post this on your local board--it may be very helpful to a local Knottie of yours. This board is international!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Hello Mellissa, were you able to share any experience with Johnny k? Would be very helpful. Thank yoU! Joanne

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_pure-energy-entertainment-johnny-k?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:29Discussion:41ae61e4-fe55-4620-80d4-d37aa2fa223bPost:db48ac9b-d261-478b-bfc6-b51ce90f66f1">Pure Energy Entertainment with Johnny K</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey everyone, I'm getting married in 2.5 weeks in Salem, MA. and am getting super excited! We hired Johnny K of Pure Energy Entertainment and I can not wait for my reception to be here! So far Johnny seems like a terrific guy with a heart of gold. He has been extremily helpful, and very easy to work with. The prices are very reasonable for the services provided and I promise to let everyone know how it turns out!  Has anyone else on here used them before? I expect that if you have you were very pleased?!? Take Care and Good Luck Brides To Be with all your futre planning! Melissa
    Posted by engagedprincess06[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards