Not Engaged Yet

AW/PW: STDs (PIP)

Hi ladies. I hope you're not getting sick of me :)  Here are our STD options (for the magnet only). What say you?

Option 1:

Option 2: 

Option 3: 

Option 4: 

Re: AW/PW: STDs (PIP)

• I LOVE #4 because of the jersey themed t shirts. I've been excited about those pics since you had the idea months ago. I also like how clean, yet fun it is. It reflects y'all's personalities so much.

My second choice is #3.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • ... you're getting married the day after Iron Man 3 comes out. I have one thing to say to this:

• They're all so cute I feel like I can't pick one! I'm no help whatsoever. I think number 4 is my favorite, but I'd be worried people wouldn't get the fact that your date is May 4th. It is different and fun though and I'd be happy to have it on my fridge for 8 months. lol

Whichever you pick will be great though. You can't go wrong!
  • I feel like I'm totally overthinking this but I just want to be happy with (proud of?) what I'm sending people. I also just suck at making decisions overall. It's a miracle I've booked my venue & vendors as it is. 

This is a P&R because I have to go for my MRI. Be back in a bit!

• They are ALL cute. I ended up voting for #4 because it's a little different than most, but I was torn between that and #1 - which is really pretty. Overall, go with whichever one you and your FI like the most, because I think you can be proud of any of these.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I love option 3! Option 4 is cute, though I totally did not get that the date was 05/04. But my brain isn't working and now I know it seems obvious.
  • I love number four! #3 is my second favorite.

• I voted for number 3 - it's still my overall favorite, but the more I look at them, i friggin love option 4 as well. Go with one of those, and I dont think you can go wrong :D
  • It was a tie between option 1 & 4 I chose 1.  4 is just as cute!

Anniversary

• I don't think you could go wrong with any of them.  They're all adorable, but I chose #4 (# is a close second) because I'm a sucker for all things sport themed.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I like #4 the best and I caught the May 4th from your jerseys.  SO cute!
  • I love #3, you guys look so happy there.  I love #4 too but, like some others have pointed out...some guests might not get the 5/4 wedding date from the jerseys. 
  • I chose #4...super cute! How did I miss that photo in your e-pic post??? I also love #1. I think #4 is just unique though, so I think that would be pretty "impressive" to most of your guests.

Good luck with your decision...and your MRI!
  • Either 1 or 4. My favorite is 1 though.
  • Re: guests not knowing the date: these designs are just for the magnets which will be attached to cards which will have our names, the wedding date, location, and wedding website on it. Allusive: I don't think I included it because we weren't really sold on using one of them. Elle and Liv kind of talked me into at least wanting to see them finished so I sent it to the designer today. I really like it too!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_awpw-stds-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:3bcdef86-c7c7-45f5-a40b-270f68ceb017Post:b36c5bad-52ab-4f9f-9db9-d179deef36dc">Re:AW/PW: STDs PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Re: guests not knowing the date: these designs are just for the magnets which will be attached to cards which will have our names, the wedding date, location, and wedding website on it. Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

I love #4 then.
  • We've decided to go with #4! 

Thanks so much for all of your input, ladies! 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_awpw-stds-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:3bcdef86-c7c7-45f5-a40b-270f68ceb017Post:abdc277c-eabf-4db8-97d1-2507ef2e8e7f">Re: AW/PW: STDs (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>We've decided to go with #4</strong>!  Thanks so much for all of your input, ladies! 
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

Yayyyyyyy!  Very good decision.
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited August 2012
    In Response to Re:AW/PW: STDs PIP:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW/PW: STDs PIP:We've decided to go with 4!nbsp; Thanks so much for all of your input, ladies!nbsp;Posted by rdr716Yayyyyyyy!nbsp; Very good decision. Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

Thanks to you and Liv! I wasn't even considering it until talking to you guys yesterday.

• *pats self on back*

I'm glad you're using it.  I'm jealous of the STD jerseys.  Wish H and I had thought of it first...
  • I love 4! I also love that you're getting married on my bday. Haha it's a great day, in my opinion. I'm only slightly biased.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Elle, I actually can't take the credit for it! I saw this on Pinterest:
    a while ago & thought it was adorable & so "us" since we're always a sporting event. I tried to find actually jerseys like these but they were really pricey so the tshirts were the next best thing!  

Liv: I will definitely have some left over & send them out to whoever wants!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_awpw-stds-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:3bcdef86-c7c7-45f5-a40b-270f68ceb017Post:abdc277c-eabf-4db8-97d1-2507ef2e8e7f">Re: AW/PW: STDs (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]We've decided to go with #4!  Thanks so much for all of your input, ladies! 
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

Yay! That one seems perfect for you two!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_awpw-stds-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:3bcdef86-c7c7-45f5-a40b-270f68ceb017Post:e96ae1ae-c202-4eb0-94ae-3e925a3f409a">Re: AW/PW: STDs (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Elle, I actually can't take the credit for it! I saw this on Pinterest: a while ago & thought it was adorable & so "us" since we're always a sporting event. I tried to find actually jerseys like these but they were really pricey so the tshirts were the next best thing!   Liv: I will definitely have some left over & send them out to whoever wants!
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]
    I better be on that list...just saying.
  • Irish - Of course! Once I get them in I'll get your address :)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_awpw-stds-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:3bcdef86-c7c7-45f5-a40b-270f68ceb017Post:7db40a74-4601-4e81-a0c3-4a2a79e6300e">Re: AW/PW: STDs (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Irish - Of course! Once I get them in I'll get your address :)
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

:) Yay! This made my friday morning better!
  • I would like one of each.
    Anniversary
  • Saks: I'll send you 2 of each so you can have them at home AND at work.

• Ummmm...  do I get one?
  • Ugh I suppose. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards