Not Engaged Yet

Open Letter Wednesday

Dear Amazon,

I find it creepy that you email me suggestions for future purchases based on my past searches. Stop stalking me.

-Old school customer

----------------------------

Dear PMS,

Stop it. You must be the source of my grouchiness. It is uncalled for.

-Jenjen

----------------------------

Dear NEY,

My month board is more active than you. Just sayin'.

Love,
A Bored Knottie

Re: Open Letter Wednesday

• Dear Eye,

Please get better soon, I can't wait to wear contacts again. 

Sincerely,

Blind girl

Dear BF,

You are amazing!  I hope you are feeling better.  I can't wait for Saturday

Loving Girlfriend

Dear car dealership,

Please make the rest of the process of buying my new car today easy. I will miss you Lilly you served me very well.

Love
    New Car owner

Dear bathroom,

Please repaint yourself.

Thanks,

Girl who is too lazy to paint.

Anniversary

• dear severe weather -

go away.  we don't need anymore tornadoes, grapefruit sized hail, and straight line winds.  you scare me, and kept me up all night.  don't come around tonight.

no love,
    a tired Coco

dear Coco,

WAKE UP.

lots of love...
    yourself

dear H,

thanks for sending me to get a pedicure yesterday  I feel so much better now that my feet look normal again.

love, love, love
    your little wife with cute toes
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-39?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:92bfdd17-a0bc-410f-a921-946fafe7bd4ePost:1078016a-1c65-4759-93dd-91784a09da89">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>dear severe weather - go away.  we don't need anymore tornadoes, grapefruit sized hail, and straight line winds</strong>.  you scare me, and kept me up all night.  don't come around tonight. no love, a tired Coco dear Coco, WAKE UP. lots of love... yourself dear H, thanks for sending me to get a pedicure yesterday  I feel so much better now that my feet look normal again. love, love, love your little wife with cute toes
    Posted by CocoBellaF[/QUOTE]
    This would scare me too.  Luckily that is rare here.

Anniversary

• Dear Bootcamp instructor,

Thank you for the butt kicking last night. I needed it!

Sincerely,

One tough cookie!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dear Body,

I know you are tired, but WAKE UP!

Sincerely,

One tired lady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dear BM to my sister's wedding,

Seriously, would you fricken get back to one of us? We've been trying to contact you for over a week now. You are an adult, be responsible!

Thank you,

A very irritated person at this point.

• Dear house,
    I love you, but you are pissing me off. Please grow more closet space, paint yourself, and put all the damn boxes away. I'm really tired of running around to three different rooms to find something to wear to work each morning.

Love,
    New homeowner
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Dear weather, You better cooperate. That is all. Excited to ride roller coasters Dear moms nook, We are becoming friends. I still love actual books, but I'm coming around. Book nerd Dear jobs, Hire me. I want to move back here. I forgot how much I like it here. There's not a ton to do, but it just feels right. Missing family Dear bf, I miss you. I am thinking about coming home a day early. Also there may be pouncing you for sexy time upon my return.... Just saying. Love, gf
  • Dear DH,
    Please stop forgetting your wedding ring in the morning. It hurts my feelings.

Love,
    Your wife
    ------

Dear self,
    Get over it. He's not doing it as any kind of sign of how he feels about you, so stop being so butthurt about it.

Love,
    Yourself
    ------

Dear flygirl,
    Move your wedding up a week or back a week. Pretty please with sugar on top?

Love,
    Tiger
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Dear Condo Owners,

BF and I are in love with your place, and it took every ounce of salespeople in us to not sell you on why we should be your tenants instead of the other applicants.  I'm obsessed with your second deck, soaking tub, and five burner grill.   Waiting for the third party to assess which of us is lowest risk may give me an ulcer.

Yours Truly,

Pick ME Suzie!!!

Dear Self,

Stop daydreaming about new apartments with the BF and be productive at work.

Sincerely,

Girl who needs a paycheck to pay for new apt
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited May 2012
    Dear Body,

Do not and I mean DO NOT get sick.  You have a wedding in 22 days and a tea ceremony in 11 to pull off.  Being sick right now will severely eff everything up.

Sincerely scratchy throat and achy body

Dear bed,

I miss you.

Sincerely,

Longing to be with you
  • Dear Santa Barbara,
    I cant wait until I see you again. Ive dearly missed you, and theres nowhere quite like you.
    ~ A Misplaced Santa Barbarian

Dear Beth,
    I finally read all the Hunger Games!! I want to discuss it with you!
    ~ A Dork Who is Late in the Game

Dear World of Warcraft,
    Why must you cost me money? Why cant I play you even when I am poor? I miss the friends, and I miss the trolls.
    ~ Girl Who Must Content Herself with Drawing Fanart
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-39?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:92bfdd17-a0bc-410f-a921-946fafe7bd4ePost:f643e80f-64b7-4faf-95fc-1b2af0dacac4">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Santa Barbara, I cant wait until I see you again. Ive dearly missed you, and theres nowhere quite like you. ~ A Misplaced Santa Barbarian <strong>Dear Beth, I finally read all the Hunger Games!! I want to discuss it with you! ~ A Dork Who is Late in the Game </strong>Dear World of Warcraft, Why must you cost me money? Why cant I play you even when I am poor? I miss the friends, and I miss the trolls. ~ Girl Who Must Content Herself with Drawing Fanart
    Posted by PrincessTinyFeet[/QUOTE]

OMG yay! We must discuss! How did you like it?

• Dear Boyfriend, 

This whole running program is hard.

Love, Your sore girlfriend. 

~~~

Dear Body,

Stop craving junk food AKA the food of the gods.

Love, My brain.

~~~

Dear Bed,

Please stop calling me. We can only see each other at night. :(

Love, Tired body.
  • Ollie08Ollie08 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Dear NEY,

Sorry I haven't been around much these past few months. Half of you probably don't even know who I am (I'm awesome BTW, just ask Sousa, rdr or Irish). I want to come back, but no one wants to talk. Fix that.

Sincerely,
    Where'd all the people go?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear BF,

I'm changing. A lot. And not in a bad way. I'm finally coming in to my own and making decisions and sticking with them. You should be happy. We have two options now. Grow together, or grow apart. Your choice.

Also, I did not mean to lock us out of the house last night, but you have to admit that was some funny stuff. There's never a dull moment with me.

Love,
    Your-getting-more-awesome-everyday-GF

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Self,

You're getting fatter again. You're lazy, you're not accomplishing what you should be, you're wasting time at work, and you keep pinning great activities for the kids, but you never do them. GET ON IT!

Sincerely,
    You should have a lot more done by now

• Dear Pinot in the Fridge,

I see you.  From 20 miles away, I see you.  I'm coming to get you tonight.  We have a date.

Love,
    Me.

Dear Universe,

Leave me alone.

No love.
    I french with my man
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-39?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:92bfdd17-a0bc-410f-a921-946fafe7bd4ePost:5d10ac8c-fcca-4f74-8094-b6076fa30318">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Pinot in the Fridge, I see you.  From 20 miles away, I see you.  I'm coming to get you tonight.  We have a date. Love, Me. 
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

<div>Are we the same person?</div>
  • Dear Ollie,

We are friends off for not naming me as someone who can vouch for how awesome you are.

Love,
    You hurt my feelings.

Dear potential job,

If I get home, plug in my currently dead phone, and I DON'T have a missed call, I'm gonna be piiiissssseeedddd.

Just warning you.

Dear Liv & Sousa,

I really want to be your neighbor. Please.

Love,
    Spicebush

Dear My Favorite NEYers (You know who you are),

Thank you. You are some of the best, most supportive friends I have EVER had. I love you all more than I can express. Even when you think I've lost my mind, you have my back. Even when you want to bop me on the head & try to knock some sense into me, you love me and support me. I couldn't have made it through all of this without you.

<3 you all, to the moon & back,
    BBQ

*******************************************************************************************

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-39?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:92bfdd17-a0bc-410f-a921-946fafe7bd4ePost:b2cc7f28-e4f0-41b1-80d7-e794f063a0a3">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear NEY, Sorry I haven't been around much these past few months. Half of you probably don't even know who I am (I'm awesome BTW, just ask Sousa, rdr or Irish). I want to come back, but no one wants to talk. Fix that. Sincerely, Where'd all the people go? ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 
    Posted by Ollie08[/QUOTE]

<div>DUDE! I've met you, and your awesome. Add me to that list!</div><div>
    </div><div>-------</div><div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-39?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:92bfdd17-a0bc-410f-a921-946fafe7bd4ePost:b2cc7f28-e4f0-41b1-80d7-e794f063a0a3">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]<span style="background-color:#ffffff;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;">Dear My Favorite NEYers (You know who you are),</span></div><div>
    <span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;background-color:#ffffff;">Thank you. You are some of the best, most supportive friends I have EVER had. I love you all more than I can express. Even when you think I've lost my mind, you have my back. Even when you want to bop me on the head & try to knock some sense into me, you love me and support me. I couldn't have made it through all of this without you. </span>

<span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;background-color:#ffffff;"><3 you all, to the moon & back,</span>
    <span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;background-color:#ffffff;">BBQ</span> </div><div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;background-color:#ffffff;">Posted by BriLaBBQ[/QUOTE]</span></div><div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;background-color:#ffffff;">
    </span></div><div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;background-color:#ffffff;">I <3 you long time.</span></div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-39?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:92bfdd17-a0bc-410f-a921-946fafe7bd4ePost:49948b28-79b4-43d5-b22c-0172518ebb96">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Write your damn paper, WRITE YOUR DAMN PAPER! Sincerely, Write your damn paper. Dear TOMS, Eff you and your $10 shipping for your $75 canvas shoes. No love, Here, just take my money Dear TOMS again, Also please redo how you construct the peep toe on your wedges. I have this super cute pair of shoes that I can't wear, because the construction of them sucks. Fix it, and I will buy more shoes from you. OK? OK. Sincerely, My toes hurt but I'm wearing them anyway<strong> Dear Elle and Audrua, SEVEN DAYS!!! Love, Bug</strong> Dear fridge, y u no have food? I'm hungry, and also lazy. Sincerely, Starving to death when the grocery store is 2 blocks away Dear LaBBQ, I love you hard. Love, Bug
    Posted by buggle2[/QUOTE]

Dear Buggle,

Squee!  Seven days!  Bring sunscreen!

Love,
    Elle

Dear Audrua,

Squeee!  Three days!  Get ready to drink!

Love, Elle

Dear FMIL,

Stop creating drama.  I totes have enough to deal with.

Love,
    Your FDIL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards