Not Engaged Yet

My SO passed today

i write with a heavy heart, i watched my so pass today. He had a minor stroke, kidney failure which no one caught before hand and that doesnt just happen over night. A infection that traveled through his blood stream, his organs all shut down and after reviving him 3 times. We decided enough was enough. I am beside myself on what to do now, he was my best friend. I am angry no one caught the kidney failure prior. I am happy he isnt suffering and is home with the Lord though. I am beside myself with grief,
I Cant wait to start my forever with my best friend! To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.~Borrowed this:-)

Re: My SO passed today

• motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry to hear this.  I cannot begin to comprehend your loss.  I hope that in knowing that he isn't struggling in pain you can find solace.  I'm sure you have plenty of friends and family to help you through these tough times. 
  • SassyFlatsSassyFlats member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so, so sorry. I can't even imagine the pain you must feel. I wish I had the words to offer you comfort, but all I can do is say that I really admire the strength that you have to stand by his side through everything. He was so blessed to have had you.
    Daisypath Graduation tickers

Married to my best friend, making our way together through this crazy, mixed-up thing we call life.
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry for your loss.  I can't imagine the pain and anguish you feel.  I will be praying for you. Spend time with your family and know that he no longer suffers.  He loves you and will always be with you in your thoughts.  :(  I am so sorry.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• edited December 2011
    I am so SO sorry to hear this - I cannot imagine what you are feeling. This is a very welcoming and supportive community, so please do not hesitate to ask any of us to talk to - to vent, to cry, to talk of your SO. Your and your SO's family are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine what you are going through.
    ~~December 3, 2011~~
  • desertsundesertsun member
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry for your loss. Those words seem so inadequate. But I hope knowing you have lots of Knottie love directed your way is at least some small comfort. I agree with Sassy -- he was so lucky to have you by his side, and I really admire your courage in standing by him through all this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am sorry.  My thoughts are with you and your families.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry to hear this.  My thoughts and love are with you and your SO's family.  
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Beads921Beads921 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everyone else said exactly what I'm thinking. I am so so sorry to hear this. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry, dear. I don't even know what to say. ::hug::

Stick around here. We'll keep you company.
  • stemms8810stemms8810 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    So sorry to hear of your loss.  I can't even imagine.  Thoughts and prayers are with you and your families.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    I wish I could say something...  I really do.  I just can't even comprehend what I would do if I were in your situation.  We're all here if you need someone to talk to.
  • alanna91alanna91 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you. I wish you strength and happiness. His love will never leave you.
    White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    i just cannot even begin to put something together for the ceremony into words that  is Monday. that  wont make me bawl during the eulogy . His mom called me this evening asking for pictures i could offer, this is just so hard. Eventually i will have to go into his house and get mine and my sons things that we kept there when we stayed often. Then there's the issues of seeing if his roommate has the combo to the safe, my engagement ring was in one of the them, which i know his family will give me  and its its something ill have i can cherish forever from the love of my life that he didnt  have a chance to to give to me:(
    I Cant wait to start my forever with my best friend! To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.~Borrowed this:-)
  • luvdncn90luvdncn90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine the pain you are going through. Just know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
  • sparkles88sparkles88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so very sorry.  please keep checking back in with us.  you've been very, very strong through all of this and you'll make it out in time.  we're all sending you thoughts and prayers this weekend.
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_passed-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:32029edf-e8c9-4c41-afc7-68abc91fff40Post:669420a7-77ea-439b-b0d0-a1a12d68b5cb">Re: My SO passed today</a>:
    [QUOTE]i just cannot even begin to put something together for the ceremony into words that  is Monday. that  wont make me bawl during the eulogy . His mom called me this evening asking for pictures i could offer, this is just so hard. Eventually i will have to go into his house and get mine and my sons things that we kept there when we stayed often. Then there's the issues of seeing if his roommate has the combo to the safe, my engagement ring was in one of the them, which i know his family will give me  and its its something ill have i can cherish forever from the love of my life that he didnt  have a chance to to give to me:(
    Posted by ericsbabygirl26[/QUOTE]
    This made me tear up.  Feel free to PM me or anyone.  Let us know if we can do anything for you.  Know that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with you and that he loved you.  He was so lucky to have you by his side till the end.  *Hugs*
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• edited December 2011
    i'm so sorry. i can't even begin to imagine what you are going through. my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your families. :(
    5/27/12
  • edited December 2011
    I am sooo, soo sorry.  I can't imagine what you're going though.  My best wishes for you and your family.   May you find comfort somewhere.
  • Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what to say to comfort you, but I'm really sorry to read this. 
    I'm sending you hugs. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry for you loss, your pain must be unimaginable. I don't know what to say but you will be in my thoughts & prayers. *hugs*

• edited December 2011
    I said a prayer for you just now. I cannot imagine your loss.
    When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.
  • MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry hunny. Sending my thoughts and prayers to your families. If you ever need to talk, we're here for you.
  • edited December 2011
    I know that anything that I could say won't even come close to easing your pain, but you and your son are in my thoughts and I'm terribly sorry for your loss. 
    Daisypath Vacation tickers 4 Leaf Clover
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you *hugs*
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    thoughts and prayers are with you. take care of yourself and come on TK anytime for support!
  • mandi921vhmandi921vh member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry for your lost. 
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • MidniteRaeMidniteRae member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your SO's family. I am so sorry to hear this. I can't even imagine what you are going though. If you ever need to talk, vent, or cry or whatever, I am here for you.
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
  • edited December 2011
    My thoughts are also with you. I cannot imagine what you must be going through. We are always here for you. 

Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards