New Jersey

Wedding contests

Have any of you entered any wedding contests to win free stuff, like money towards the wedding, jewelry, or honeymoons, etc?

I have become semi-obessed after winning the Corbo Jewelers engagement contest (beautiful diamond pendant necklace!) about looking for other contests we can enter. Any little thing helps a ton when it comes to the wedding. Anyone know of any local contests? Or even larger ones?
Thanks so much!

Re: Wedding contests

• uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Weddingbee has contests every once in a while.  Probably lots of blogs have giveaways.

I never entered any of the bigger contests because a lot of the time what was being given away didn't interest me (because I didn't like the vendor, or didn't want to go on the particular honeymoon that they were giving away or stay at that particular hotel, or whatever), or the contests seemed like scams (like "win" $500 off a photography package from a crappy photography company that you could negotiate with anyway -- and I'd bet everyone who entered "won"). 
  • edited December 2011
    Snippet & Ink also posts contests.
  • edited December 2011
    There is a contest on macys right now for a Vera Wang dress and china....I just entered.  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    go to bridal shows. we won a honeymoon last night at one
  • edited December 2011
    WOW thats awesome! Where are you going? What an awesome win! I won a purse online - not as exciting but still cool haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards