Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Bouquet of Love & Support Ceremony Idea

I wanted to share one of the most memorable parts of our wedding ceremony. We decided to do a Bouquet of Love & Support. We had two flowers in a vase to represent my husband and I and then each set of granparents came up and put a flower in the vase to represent their love and support.  It was really wonderful to include them and it can really be tailored to any family member or friend.

I found the vase and flowers on sale, so it's a pretty cost efficient project.

Let me know if you want the wording we used, I'm happy to share!!

-Samantha

Re: Bouquet of Love & Support Ceremony Idea

• vsgalvsgal member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Bad cover for a vendor.  Why on earth would I want to do business with someone who cannot abide by a simple contract?  If you can't follow the rules written here, why would you follow the rules of your business. 

ROCK IS KING!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_bouquet-of-love-support-ceremony-idea?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:92ac314d-585f-4f16-a7b2-43f97e045418Post:4b48f5e0-3469-44ec-a2e3-f600eb760af7">Re: Bouquet of Love & Support Ceremony Idea</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bad cover for a vendor.  Why on earth would I want to do business with someone who cannot abide by a simple contract?  If you can't follow the rules written here, why would you follow the rules of your business. 
    Posted by vsgal[/QUOTE]

<div>My thoughts exactly</div>
    photo a826c490-726a-4824-af5c-d938878de228_zpseb85bb5a.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards