Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

What to throw after the ceremony?

The church we're having our wedding in prohibits throwing confetti and birdseed inside and outside the building. Bubbles are a last resort for me. Any other suggestions for what guests could toss after the ceremony??
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What to throw after the ceremony?

• We're doing a combo of ribbons and lavender buds. The church prohibits birdseed and rice.....we're going the "ask forgiveness not permission" route (so scandalous!)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I saw in a magazine once where they had sparklers for their guests after the ceremony
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_throw-after-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:67c42078-2d08-426c-8e1a-ccf910a6aefePost:fab12d90-eb63-4a54-ab50-9d1b91cc13de">Re: What to throw after the ceremony?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I saw in a magazine once where they had sparklers for their guests after the ceremony
    Posted by kshoover23[/QUOTE]

we are doing this but after the reception for the final exit
  • There is eco friendly confetti, it dissolves when it gets wet.  The churc/venue may allow that, but ask first of course :-)  the cheapest I found it was at save-on-crafts.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards