Wedding Etiquette Forum

Do I send an invite to people who...

Do I send an invite to people who already told me they would not be attending or will it seem to gift-grabby? I sent out save the dates 2 months ago.

Re: Do I send an invite to people who...

• I would. Their plans might change so they can attend. 
  • Yes, you still invite them.  Their plans may change.  If you're super concerned about it seeming gift-grabby you could include a little note along the lines of "I know you said you couldn't make it, but just in case your plans changed we'd still love to see you"
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_do-i-send-an-invite-to-people-who?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08bbc491-f367-468b-8710-493feecfad9dPost:f6970dfe-a216-4a97-b33b-c08b11026b6c">Re: Do I send an invite to people who...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, you still invite them.  Their plans may change.  If you're super concerned about it seeming gift-grabby you could include a little note along the lines of "I know you said you couldn't make it, but just in case your plans changed we'd still love to see you"
    Posted by Kate61487[/QUOTE]

<div>You definitely still invite them.  I like Kate's idea of a little note.</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards