Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Evening Thread Goes Here

Re: Evening Thread Goes Here

• Options
    heb557heb557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Hi, I'm actually up this evening. Last night I slept from 5:30pm to 5:30 am. It was rather refreshing.
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • Options
    Wow, that does sound refreshing. I remember when I was still in college - I was also working two jobs. I'd get like 4 hours of sleep per night in the week and then sleep alllll weekend haha.
  • Options
    Heb, there is no way I could sleep through the night if I went to bed at 5:30. I would probably wake up at midnight thinking it was morning.
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    I woke up at 8:30 and it was bright out so I had no idea what was going on. Saw what time it was, moved to the couch and conked back out.  I loved every minute of it. Today is the first day in a long time I didn't yawn!
  • Options
    angelstar975angelstar975 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited June 2012
    Sweet, thanks Poke.

Since today is so crappy I'm debating taking a nap and then going to the liquor store to get a bottle of wine, all of which I will consume and the KUI for the rest of the night. ORRRR, take a nap, and then hit the gym and channel my negative energy into an awesome workout. Decisions, decisions.

Edited for the horrific spelling job I did.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Haha, she's probably just finished putting them in the afternoon thread. 

• Options
    Poke, 2 jobs and college? You can't see me, but I'm taking off my hat in your general direction.
  • Options
    I would KUI - but that's just me. 
  • Options
    rsannarsanna member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary

I am so glad to not work next Wednseday either. My schedule is all wonky since a co-worker is leaving for a week or so, so we have to pick up her shifts but she wanted more hours next week so I let her have some.  Also heb, that sounds amazing.  I want to go to bed early tonight.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:179164e0-630c-4c1e-b7e3-6f969ce49663Post:c9e9cf5e-5994-4cac-94ca-7e9bd1a85fea">Re: Evening Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]Poke, 2 jobs and college? You can't see me, but I'm taking off my hat in your general direction.
    Posted by cookie0803[/QUOTE]

<div>You can put your hat back on - I dropped out ; )</div>
  • Options
    Haha, yes it took me so long to get them in there that you guys had already moved on by the time it posted. They're back in afternoon now. Shucks.
  • Options
    We are off to a BBQ at hubs' aunt's. It is super hot, so not all that jazzed about going but I love her to pieces!

Had to be outside a while this PM in the nasty humidity. Ick. So thankful for A/C!

Have a great evening!

• Options
    Leisel your wedding looks amazing!!! Seriously, it looks like something out of a magazine. I absolutely love it. 

And you're so beautiful in your dress! I just squeed.
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    Leisel- Love the pics, can't wait to see some pro pics!
  • Options
    I'm thinking maybe workout, then wine, if I have time to run to the liquor store before the gym. Stupid state stores closing at 9 PM. Stupid.

Eagles, we do indeed have a newb from Philly, Cookie, I believe.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:179164e0-630c-4c1e-b7e3-6f969ce49663Post:72ad48be-a157-4a11-a63a-f8065fffdaf9">Re:Evening Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]I always vote wine. I'm feeling much better. Apparently my body just needed some extra sleep.
    Posted by rachers1017[/QUOTE]

<div>Yay! False alarms are always a relief.</div>
  • Options
    Leisel, you and your wedding are both ridiculously pretty! Poke- I'll leave my hat off, just for trying. Eagles, I can't comprehend doing that much right now. Does. Not. Compute.
  • Options
    Aw I want to KUI. Someday I'll have internet in my apartment and I will KUI all the time.

Yall, I thought that working 45 hours a week would make me exhausted and I'd never have free time. I am so bored I have so much free time! I guess I didn't realize how busy I truly was while in college. 
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    Angel- Sorry to hear about the argument. hope everything is ok. Start with wine, it will help you sleep better later.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:179164e0-630c-4c1e-b7e3-6f969ce49663Post:9dedf45f-a223-4532-aee3-f1aa3fadeda8">Re: Evening Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm thinking maybe workout, then wine, if I have time to run to the liquor store before the gym. Stupid state stores closing at 9 PM. Stupid. Eagles, we do indeed have a newb from Philly, Cookie, I believe.
    Posted by angelstar975[/QUOTE]

Yes, me! I'm both a newb to TK and Philly.
  • Options
    Beautiful, Leisel. You looked really pretty and everything looked great. :)
  • Options
    rsannarsanna member
    Leisel, I also wanted to echo that your wedding looks beautiful and like it is out of a magazine.

Angel, I think working out then wine sounds like a good plan.  If you workout then you deserve all the wine.  It sounds like a win-win, if you can get there before the store closes.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    angelstar975angelstar975 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited June 2012
    Leisel, your wedding was absolutely gorgeous. You looked beautiful. If those were all non-pro pics, I can't wait to see the pro pics!
  • Options
    Eags, that's probably what I will do. I'd like to go to the gym at 8:30. And I'd like to nap from like 6:30 to 8... which would give me 30 minutes. I can do it.

Hopefully people are around when I get back and start drinking at 10 pm, haha. Otherwise I'm truly drinking alone ;)
  • Options
    Thanks cookie. That really does mean a lot. 

I have so much wine. I wish I could give you some Angel. 
  • Options
    Wow, thank you so much! You all just made my day, seriously. 

Eagles, this is my bracelet:

• Options
    My chicken is starting to smell good. I'm now in the mood for chicken instead of noodles. Yay!
  • Options
    I love it Leisel!! 
  • Options
    Are all your liquor stores state run in PA?
  • Options
    rsannarsanna member
    Leisel, that bracelet is gorgeous.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards