Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Oh, Mrs.E

How hypocritical.I tolerated you for a while but lately, you really try to hard. Next time you want to comment about me, at least have the balls to do it when I am online. It is the second time you have commented about me when I am off. The difference between us is I'll say it to your face. Posting that at 10 pm. When I wasn't online. PS, MrsE - I don't check when you're online. You've gotta be freaking kidding me. I don't give a rats behind if you're online, and I'm certainly not going to check before I make a comment. Get real.

Re: Oh, Mrs.E

• Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm sure, I single-handedly ruined FFF on several occasions. We both know that you have a knack for posting about people when they are not onI'm pretty sure you, along with most others know that I have no problem with posting about people when they're online. I don't know about anyone else, but if I have something to say, I say it. I don't care if they're online or not...I'm certainly not going to "save it" for when they are online. Get over yourself, it's sickening.
  • Options
    This page was a good example, someone emailed me to tell me you paged me. Now that, that is pathetic.
  • Options
    It isn't pathetic, what is pathetic is that you are here the entire day.  Ok, back to work for me, market is going and you are wasting time and time is money. 
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure none of us saying anything to eachother's faces....The use of computers and keyboards kind of precludes us from doing so.
  • Options
    Oh yah, so pathetic that I leave the window open all day. If time is money, and I'm wasting your time, you should probably inform your email informant of that. That is seriously the most childish thing I've heard on here. Nothing on the knot is SO important that I would ever want anyone emailing me to tell me I've been paged. Unless you are 14.
  • Options
    No, it isn't childish and time is money for someone in finance.  When I made my last response, my client call right after generated a sale that gave me $9800.00 comission.  Tell me, how long does it take you to make $9800.00?  Many people here know what I do for a living and especially on a Monday, it is very busy.  They were considerate enough to email me.  I don't think you can identify with that because most people wouldn't email you here if you begged them. 
  • Options
    So posting from you BB is better than posting all day from work?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Right, and you know I am on my BB right now because?  I am on a second laptop in my office.  I take a quick look here and there but I have not been on my BB at all.  If you want to comment, at least make an attempt to know what you are talking about. 
  • Options
    You seriously defend yourself too much, E.
  • Options
    Mrs E- Stop reacting to pumpkin. She is like a middle school bully she feels better when she makes others feel bad. Don't play into it. Pumpkin- Consider just letting something go once in a while. OK?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards