Wedding Classifieds
Options

Lazaro 3059 For Sale Size 10 NJ

Hello All!

I married my wonderful husband Dec 16, 2011! After careful thought, I've decided to sell my gorgeous wedding dress. I felt like a million bucks in this dress and would like the dress to make another bride feel just as great!

I am the original owner of this genuine Lazaro 3059 dress. Measurements are: Size 10 (street size approx size 6-8) bust 36" waist 28" hips 38". I am 5'5", with heels 5'9". I wore both flats and heels with no problem, dress is hemmed for height of 5'9".

Great for brides looking for that Old Hollywood, vintage styling. I ordered my dress with extra length (approx 7 additional inches), which makes the train a little longer than it normally would come.

I customized this dress by wearing a custom silk and beaded jacket. The jacket hand-made in NY. I think it really made the dress 'over the top!' It's perfect for brides (like me) who are looking for a little more coverage.The jacket is also available for purchase.

I received SO many compliments on my dress, and you will too! I really love this dress and jacket, and I am hoping it will bring another bride as much joy as it did for me!

Lazaro 3059: Retails for $4650.00+200 for extra length=$4,800.00 asking $3,300.00

Custom hand-made silk beaded jacket: $1200.00 asking $700.00(some of the beads came loose but this is an easy repair)

Extra wide silk wrap with beading and embroidery at ends: $250.00 asking $125.00 (brand new, never used)

$50.00 shipping in continental US. I am located in Northern NJ.

Payment via paypal only.

Any questions, please let me know.   I can send extra pictures.

Thanks,
Laura
For Sale-LAZARO 3059-Size 10 Ivory, also Jacket and Wrap :  wedding Wedding Dress

For Sale-LAZARO 3059-Size 10 Ivory, also Jacket and Wrap :  wedding Wedding Dress 1

For Sale-LAZARO 3059-Size 10 Ivory, also Jacket and Wrap :  wedding Ceremony

For Sale-LAZARO 3059-Size 10 Ivory, also Jacket and Wrap :  wedding Me And My Sister

Re: Lazaro 3059 For Sale Size 10 NJ

• Options
    Lazaro 3059 for sale, asking 3300 obo

Also for sale, silk beaded jacket and silk beaded wrap.

Thanks!
    Laura
  • Options
    MlateMlate member
    First Comment
    It's mindy again. I found another post. Still wanting to get my hands on your dess. Please email me at mlatendresse@me.com. Thank you, m
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_lazaro-3059-for-sale-size-10-nj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:77a59e19-fd2e-44d9-af2d-99f54fe4c3d7Post:a8a54b46-93fd-476c-b3bb-f7169daadb25">Re: Lazaro 3059 For Sale Size 10 NJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's mindy again. I found another post. Still wanting to get my hands on your dess. Please email me at mlatendresse@me.com. Thank you, m
    Posted by Mlate[/QUOTE]

lol, Hi Mindy, I just sent you a private message on the other post. I will also send it to your email. :)Thanks, Laura
  • Options
    Hi

Do you still have this dress? I am very interested

Brittany
  • Options
    Hi, is your gown still gor sale? Thank you.
  • Options
    is the jacket still for sale?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards