Snarky Brides
Options

Happy Monday!

No Monday post yet? Ok, I'll start this one.

How was everyone's weekend? How's your Monday going so far?

I feel like I was very productive this weekend. H and I booked our trip to Maui for this August for a family destination wedding that we're going to. Now that it's officially booked we're starting to get even more excited about it. Saturday night we stayed in and relaxed. H was sweet and reserved the last Twilight movie for me at Red Box since he knew I wanted to see it. We watched the movie, gluttonously ate a large portion of pasta and had frozen yogurt for dessert. It was a nice night. On Sunday I went to a farmers market, afterwards I bought a bunch of new spices at Fairway Market (a really good grocery store, similar to Whole Foods), went to a baby shower, and cooked a delicious dinner that I plan to blog about this week. It was a surprisingly nice change from my normally extremely lazy Sundays that I normally have. 
Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Happy Monday!

• Options
    tlc35tlc35 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Buzz. Glad your Sunday was productive cause mine wasn't at all! We went to brunch and then watched a movie which I napped through. In other news it looks like the licence I need for the job that is supposed to start next Monday will come through in time and I am under contract selling my house! Hooray!
  • Options
    Mine was somewhere in between relaxing and productive... Went to visit family for the weekend in Northern Michigan to celebrate my dad's birthday. Took 4 of my 6 nieces shopping for junior bridesmaid/flower girl dresses. We were successful, but I just got a call from the shop saying the dresses are being discontinued so I have to place my order ASAP -- still collecting sizing info for the girls that weren't there, so I gotta get a move on. 

Other than that, today has been low-key at work. Finished a big project this morning and going to meet with the degree auditor at 4 to officially apply to graduate with my master's in April.
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tlc - Congrats for being under contract! It's an exciting time! 

Pickle - I love your March Siggy pic for your hair inspiration. I think my hair ended up looking very similar to that, but it was pulled back from the top, rather than the sides. It sounds like you had a nice weekend and got some more things checked off your list. 
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Thanks, Buzz! I re-stalked your hair in your wedding pics, you look so gorgeous.
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards