May 2013 Weddings

Registries

Hey I was just wondering where everyone is registered or plans to register at
We registered at Williams-Sonoma, Macy's and Target to try and hit every price point. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker
192 invited image
69 will be there image
5 will be missing out image
 118 haven't RSVP'Dimage
RSVP Deadline: May 3rd

Re: Registries

• We registerd at Bed Bath & Beyond and at Target, but I have heard some good and bad things about Target. Currently I'm debating if I want to delete our Target registry and register at Kohls instead.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge: Cake image
  • Im doing target, bbb and a local boutique in our downtown area. The boutique is just mins from the venue and I thought just for those late gift buyers or ppl who want to grab something on the way can stop there.
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_registries-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:431e29fb-8b21-4789-989e-a7d2f5f19617Post:6da7faa4-7bd4-4ae1-a130-30b44d458286">Re: Registries</a>:
    [QUOTE]We registerd at Bed Bath & Beyond and at Target, but I have heard some good and bad things about Target. Currently I'm debating if I want to delete our Target registry and register at Kohls instead.
    Posted by Carson386[/QUOTE]
    It really depends. I know people who have had awful experiences with it but most people I know who used it for their wedding or baby shower really didn't have any issues. I don't ever shop at kohls so I stuck with places I was somewhat familiar with. I have heard Kohls registry is pretty good though. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    192 invited image
    69 will be there image
    5 will be missing out image
     118 haven't RSVP'Dimage
    RSVP Deadline: May 3rd
  • I did BBB and Target. Thought about Kohls or Macy's but were trying to keep the registry basic and not too big.
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Love Kohl's, my sister works there so I get everything super cheap. Not sure if we're registering since we're doing a DW. Someone actually asked the other day where we are registered so that made me think we should?
  • We are registering at BBB and Target
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are registering at Macy's, crate and barrel, and target. We've started our Macy's and crate and barrel registries and will start the one at target in a few months because they have such a high seasonal turnover. I'm trying to put the bulk of it on the Macy's registry because they have a great rewards program.
    May 2013 Siggy: Venue image
  • Bed Bath and Beyond & Macys :)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Krikin22Krikin22 member
    First Comment
    edited September 2012
    I've also heard bad things about Target. So far we have Macy's and Amazon. On Amazon we registed for snorkeling gear for the honeymoon and a couple other things, but Macy's has a much bigger list. We are also going to do HoneyFund, but I'm waiting until we have the Honeymoon booked.
    Trying to conceive #1 since January 2013
    My Ovulation Chart
  • We registered at Bed Bath and Beyond, Belk, and Target.  The Target one's super small though, since we really just used it for a comforter set and sheets.  And some tupperware.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Probably sticking with Target and Kohl's to keep it simple. What problems have any of you had with Target?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

May 2013 January Siggy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards