September 2012 Weddings

have to share

so, i was very adamant about not wearing a veil with my dress. Than I came across this picture

and fell in love with this veil. So today, I went and tried on this veil with my dress. Loved it!!! Now I'm wearing a veil so excited

Re: have to share

• Nice!  I was very anti veil myself, but I found one that I actually liked, so I'm going to wear one!
  • im going to wear one for the ceremony and first dance after that its off! lol
    Mrs. Lazz :)
  • Beautiful! Congrats! 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Yeah I didn't want a veil because I thought I was going to wear my hair down...I decided to put it up instead and now I got a veil I really like!
  • I love that picture!!  I, too, am wearing a veil.  I am borrowing one from FI's cousin that is so lovely.  It is coming off right after the ceremony and pics, though.  Hopefully it won't mess up my hair when I take it out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • I bought a two tiered veil and I am so excited to wear it in6 weeks!
  • Lovely! I'm 'anti-veil' so to speak. I've tried on several and they just don't look right on me. Plus my dress has a detailed back that I didn't want to cover. My mother so wanted me to wear one but after trying on a bunch, she agreed that I'm just not veil material lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards