September 2013 Weddings

Lots of Newbies

Seems like we have a lot of Newbies here and wanted to say hello and welcome to you all!  Maybe we should do another roll call?? 

Anywho Congrats and happy planning!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lots of Newbies

• I am Mandi (30) from Cincy, OH and FI is Chad (28).  We are getting Married 9-14-13.  Our Colors are blk, white and Orange.  This is my 2nd wedding (my first husband passed away) and FI's first.  We have a awesome little boy who will be one next month.  Two dogs Buster the Boston and Oakley the boxer and Miss Kitty our 15 yr old blk Cat. 
  • My name is Casey (32) and my FI's name is Michael (39). This is my first marriage his second. Our colors are Ivory/black with turquoise and purple accents. We have three kids combined and none together...two 12 year olds and a 4 year old. We live in Baton Rouge, LA. Our wedding date is 9-1-13.
  • mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I'm Maria, FI is Troy. We're gettin' hitched on 9/28/13 in Plymouth, Michigan. Wedding colors are burnt orange, mustard yellow, and pewter. We have a dog named Brady.
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi I am Shareva (25) and My FI name is Travis (25) .We are from Coldwater MI and getting married 9/14/2013. This will be my second marriage, his first. I have two kids from my previous marriage which is a girl and a boy my little girl is 6 and boy is 3. We have one together he is turning 2. Haven't really set anything for the wedding besides the date and the location of the wedding.
  • My name is Jessica (27) and my FI's name is Chris. We are from CT and are having our wedding at the Greentree Country Club in New Rochelle, NY on 9/6/13. We have a 4 year dog named JD that we love to pieces!
  • APDSS22APDSS22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2012
    My name is Alyssa (23) and my FI's name is Eric (also 23).  We are from OK and are having our wedding at our Catholic church in September 2013 though we still have to nail down the exact weekend with the church.  We just adopted a 2 or 3 year old miniature schnauzer named Chauncey (pic below) and our colors are white/eggplant/silver.

• Hi! :)

I'll play again.  I'm Ellie (27) and my FI is 32.  We are 9/21/13 wedding!

We have a 1 year old welsh terrier named Dexter who has enough energy for all 3 of us!  Love him to PIECES.

Our colors are the blush tones...pink/peach/ivory/rose/hints of coral

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm Stacy (35) and my fiance is Josiah (32).  We're from the Cincinnati area and getting married 9/28/13.  Our venue is a restored barn and our colors are ivory, khaki and chocolate with a hint of antique mason jar blue.  (There will be plenty of burlap and mason jars at the reception).   We have two australian shepherd dogs and a ferret.  Although the wedding planning is a bit overwhelming at times, I'm finding it really fun.  I can't wait to marry my very best friend.  :-)

Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_lots-of-newbies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:4a54a140-5820-4d50-b2bb-1daf7ef2c20fPost:6eadff66-51ea-4071-b372-1882c975421b">Re: Lots of Newbies</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm Stacy (35) and my fiance is Josiah (32).  We're from the Cincinnati area and getting married 9/28/13.  Our venue is a restored barn and our colors are ivory, khaki and chocolate with a hint of antique mason jar blue.  (There will be plenty of burlap and mason jars at the reception).   We have two australian shepherd dogs and a ferret.  Although the wedding planning is a bit overwhelming at times, I'm finding it really fun.  I can't wait to marry my very best friend.  :-)
    Posted by GoofyAssChick[/QUOTE]

Hey another Cincy bride!  Hellooooo!
  • leatbaleatba member
    First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    I'm Lea and FI is Tim. We are in Memphis and are planning on 9/7/13.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm Mary (29) my FI is Jason (31). We are in the Chicago Suburbs and have a wedding date of 9-20-13. Our colors are Orange and Gray and we are doing a travel theme.
    Sept. 13 March Siggy Challenge: hair inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm Genevieve (35) and my FI is Pierre-Luc (28). We are from Montreal, Canada and our wedding date is September 7th 2013. We don't really have any theme as we are getting married in Las Vegas, so let's say that the whole Las Vegas theme will be ours although our ceremony will be quite formal... Well, as formal as Las Vegas can be! ;)
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm Amanda (28) and FI is Kyle (27). Were from St. Paul, MN, planning on a WI wedding at a beautiful vineyard. We have a son (Finn) who is 2 1/2 months. I'm looking forward to getting to know you ladies better!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited July 2012
    I'm Caelee (24) and FI is Luke (23). We're from Manhattan, KS. We're getting married at the family farm on 9-21-13. But we graduate from graduate school in May and won't be living in the state anymore. Our colors are Navy, Plum and Champagne but we will be doing a lot of the shabby chic feel. 

• I'm Colleen (26) and FI is Brian (27). We are planning a 9/28/13 wedding in the Quad Cities (Iowa/Illinois area). Date and venue are set but haven't gotten much else done yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards