Destination Weddings Discussions

Packing Checklist

So I have made my list and went over it and now I am all packed... well except the things I have to throw in last minute but I am scared I am forgetting something. What are some random things that you girls can think of to be packed... 
BabyName Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Packing Checklist

• Random things we are packing....
    -Travel steamer
    -Bugspray (need to get from Target still)
    -A hat (still need to get)

I think those are the most random items!! So exciting to get started packing! I got my luggage out too!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_packing-checklist-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:baff04f3-a36b-4d39-8065-773a185ae49ePost:65139dd1-ed15-4c20-b794-4348479e45da">Re: Packing Checklist</a>:
    [QUOTE]Random things we are packing.... -Travel steamer -Bugspray (need to get from Target still) -A hat (still need to get) I think those are the most random items!! So exciting to get started packing! I got my luggage out too!
    Posted by akhunter1[/QUOTE]

<div>They have a DB in Vegas so I am taking my dress to get steamed there but great idea on the hat! I need to get a cute one! </div>
  • In Response to Re: Packing Checklist:
    [QUOTE! So exciting to get started packing! I got my luggage out too!
    Posted by akhunter1[/QUOTE]

Yes, it makes it so much more real once you start packing everything up!!!! Your getting so close too!!!
  • Don't forget your dress!! Haha.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_packing-checklist-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:baff04f3-a36b-4d39-8065-773a185ae49ePost:d2f2db67-3ad4-48c3-9da8-1e284eb06bb3">Re: Packing Checklist</a>:
    [QUOTE]Don't forget your dress!! Haha.
    Posted by waterous.m[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Haha... I was making a list of stuff I have to grab the morning we leave and completely forgot to put my dress on there, once I read it to FI he noticed it wasnt on there!lol </div><div>
    </div><div>That would be my luck!</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_packing-checklist-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:baff04f3-a36b-4d39-8065-773a185ae49ePost:ce45dae5-c6ae-4543-8550-136259c9ff30">Re: Packing Checklist</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a packing list in my bio!
    Posted by sld0618[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Awesome thanks... I have all of that so I guess I am just being paranoid! lol</div>
  • Great idea on the bugspray!. I'll be sure to pack some of that.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards