Wedding Party

Groom's Gift from Bride

kortni82kortni82 member
edited October 2013 in Wedding Party
I want to get my groom something small for dealing with bridezilla and to make him smile when he's getting ready.  He is a HUGE sports guy.  Does anyone have a good idea for something that would be under $30-$40????

Re: Groom's Gift from Bride

• I think they make cuff links that have sports logo's on them. check out etsy.  You can get them in his favorite sports team and he can wear them on the wedding day.

Anniversary
  • kortni82 said:
    I want to get my groom something small for dealing with bridezilla and to make him smile when he's getting ready.  He is a HUGE sports guy.  Does anyone have a good idea for something that would be under $30-$40????
    Cufflinks, a hat, a shirt, a phone cover (with shipping I get FI sports otterbox cases for his iphone 4s for $43... got him one last yr for xmas and again this yr for xmas), wall art, there's a lot of sport memorabilia in that price range. Both FI's christmas gifts so far are sports related (as was last years oddly) one being a new hat and the other being the phone case I mentioned before. Last year I got him a phone case and a shirt (plus other little items). But needless to say, shop around, see how your FI likes to show off his sports. My FI also collects baseball cards so that could be an option too if yours is into that.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Also, I just looked on etsy, I could easily get FI cufflinks for under $20. So that is definitely worth checking into. That might be the rest of FI's christmas gift... we're doing a plan your own day during the honeymoon as our "gifts" to each other. It'll be fun :)
    erinlin25 said:
    I think they make cuff links that have sports logo's on them. check out etsy.  You can get them in his favorite sports team and he can wear them on the wedding day.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I just went to etsy.com to look at there cuff links, they have a lot of designs to choose from, thanks for the idea, these are great gifts.
  • kortni82 said:

Dress socks with his favorite team's logo?

A handkerchief with a quote from a sports figure he likes embroidered on it?

(cuff links are cool...but kind of a waste unless your FI frequently wears suits and dress shirts...)
  • Does he have a man cave? You could get him something that could go in there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards