Attire & Accessories Forum

NEVER BUY FROM: MoonJellyDesigns on Etsy!

The seller is a scammer. She made 5 ties, a vest and two garters for our wedding. 

The vest was poorly constructed and made to incorrect measurements. The seller made a second vest after admitting she used the wrong measurements on the first vest. The second vest was even worse. She won't do anything about it and we had to take it a tailor which was an additional cost. 

The ties are of decent quality but are a couple inches shorter then average tie length and the garters had hot glue all over them. Luckily, the hot glue could be removed so that was an easy fix and the shorter ties are just something we are dealing with. 

She has yet to make things right and is very rude and unprofessional. BUYER BEWARE!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NEVER BUY FROM: MoonJellyDesigns on Etsy!

• Please take heed to this warning. She made no resolution and was extremely rude and prejudice. The vest ripped after 5 minutes. She is a major scammer!
  • It sounds like shoddy work, not a scam.  Did you open up a complaint against the seller with Etsy?  I had a long unresolved issue quickly resolved by doing this.
  • I agree with Joan- MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A REVIEW ON ETSY too! 
    Married 11/12/05 ~ Renewed Our Vows 11/9/13. 

"The LORD will fight for you, you need only be still."

• IloveshanejIloveshanej member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited November 2013
    JoanE2012 said:
    It sounds like shoddy work, not a scam.  Did you open up a complaint against the seller with Etsy?  I had a long unresolved issue quickly resolved by doing this.
    The reason I used the word scammer is because I did open a case with Etsy. Despite the fact that I provided photos and tons of proof, she lied about everything and they let her off the hook. She knows she took our money and left us with poor quality items. She even admitted she was wrong in our convos with each other. In the end, the case was closed and we had to pay extra but we're married and that's what matters. After the case closed, I definitely left appropriate feedback. I just want to make sure no one else buys from her so they don't have to go through what we did. 
  • I could not agree more! I ordered a vest from her in mid March. Around the end of April I messaged her to see what the status of the vest was. She told me the vest was set to mail on May 1st. Around the middle of May, I still had no vest. I messaged her several times and received no response. I opened a case for the transaction through ETSY and she has not responded to me, or ETSY admin. No money, no vest, and no communication. DO NOT BUY from MoonJelly Designs!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards