Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

hair/makeup questions

Hi everyone,  
   I am stressing out about what to do for everyone's hair and makeup. I have 6 BM's who all need their hair done. 5 of us plus my mother want their makeup done. I am worried about where everyone will get their hair and makeup done. Originally I was planning on having everyone come to my hotel suite but now I am worried that there are too many of us. Has anyone else thought about this or have any recommendations? I can't get into the church until 90 minutes before the ceremony so that is out of the question.
Thanks!

Re: hair/makeup questions

• teryan2321teryan2321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are places that will come to you, and I personally don't think that is too many. Where are you staying? The place where I get my hair done will come to you.
  • pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I mean, I have almost 10 people getting their hair/make-up done and both are coming to us. We are using Brooke Rockwell and Jessica Tyler.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • darcy342darcy342 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found places that will come to me, I'm just worried that there will be too many people in the room. I feel a little better knowing that you have 10, Panther. I am in the process of booking with Brooke Rockwell's sister Harbor.
  • hawkeye86hawkeye86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    allison roth offers makeup and hair and just moved into a new HUGE studio near station sq/southside.  she can handle it and she does AMAZING make up.  she is handling make up for 10 of us for my wedding and has 2 hair stations.  you can ask her for hair stylists or bring your own to her shop.  its the best
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards