New Jersey

Hotels near Rockleigh Country Club

Hi knotties,

I am just wondering if there are any other hotels near the Rockleigh. I am already looking into the Hilton Pearl River, NY but wondering if there are others and if anyone has ever stayed there?

Re: Hotels near Rockleigh Country Club

• The hilton will be your best bet. They will give you a free shuttle as long as there are 15 rooms booked. We hired a second shuttle on our own so that our guests would not be waiting for the first one to come back.
  • I stayed there last Oct for a wedding. The shuttle to the Rockleigh CC took some time if I remember correctly....15 mins each way I think. It was nice, more expensive than I'd like to pay for a room, but not the end of the world. The rooms were nice as well. There was nothing super special about it, as a guest, but it looked beautiful and might make some great photo ops!

I'm getting married at the Colonial Inn, not too far away from RCC. There are a few hotels in the area, but I was suggested to start on the hotel blocks earlier rather than later, because there are many many wedding venues in the area. We ended up with the Holiday Inn Orangeburg NY.

Keep in mind NJ/NY have different laws about how late you can serve alcohol. I think NJ is 2am and NY is 4am. This may make a big difference if you're looking to have a post wedding party at the hotel bar. Just something to consider because the NY/NJ border is so close.

The Rockleigh is a gorgeous place :) Best of luck with planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards