Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

$200 Dress!! Size 8 White Taffeta One Shoulder Floral Trumpet Chapel Train Button Back with Zipper

This is a dress that in my opinion just needs a little TLC. There is a little stain on the inside of the bust from makeup but is not on the outside of the dress (can easily be steamed out). There is a small very light grey mark on the back of the dress that I was told can be easily steamed out. I have a lot more pictures of the dress on the model and also on me. The pictures shown does not have the petticoat underneath it so it can easily be tailored to your desired "fluff" at the bottom. It is a little wrinkled as you can see in the picture but that will come out with steaming. The flowers have a little bit of fraying on the edges that can easily be trimmed and they also need to be steamed to lay them as you like (either fluffy or flatter). It has a zipper back with buttons but your seamstress can easily change this dress to a corset back if you want a larger size.
Here are some specifics of the dress:
Chapel train
Taffeta
White
Zipper back with buttons
Comes with trumpet petticoat
No boning in the waist
Center flower has gem in center (sewn in so can be removed)
If there are any other specifics that I forgot to mention about the dress, please contact me. Contact me for pictures:
brittany.wojcicki@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards