Not Engaged Yet
Options

Confessions

Re: Confessions

• Options
    Swazzle said:
    @buddysmom80 - I hope you get your pony before Saturday so you can bring it to brunch with you. 
    Cosigned.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I confess that I just read this whole thread and got a little misty eyed because I miss hanging out here with half of you so much. The other half of you... I confess that I have no idea who the eff you are.
  • Options
    cschiano said:
    I confess that I love @desertsun a whole lot and miss her around here.

I confess that I too don't wash my jeans often enough. And the pair I'm wearing today have a massive crotch blow-out and I'm afraid you can see my ass when I walk in them. But I wore them anyway. 

I confess that I have no idea how to deal with the next 2 months. 

I confess that I am super jealous of all your sexy times. DH and I just don't get it on very much for one reason or another. Thesis writing certainly doesn't help.
    @cschiano, I love you mucho. It's nice to be missed. I come back occasionally b/c posters like you and @bethsmiles are still around and I miss you guys too!

Also, if thesis writing is as much of a cock block as a toddler, I feel your pain. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm late : (

I confess that I'm starting to get really antsy about the wedding and I feel like I have a lot to do but I don't. I feel like my stomach is about to jump out of my mouth (gross). I'm just so ready for FI and I to be married and put all this planning stress behind us.

I confess that I'm going insane about @lmhollister because I want her and 5000 of my other friends to be engaged rightthissecond but I can't control their BF's so w/e.

I confess that Whole30 works and I've already shed some pounds but I want to eat all the bad things all the time. I really need to learn how to not want pasta, cheese, and wine. Nevermind...I'm always going to want it.

I confess that AMA threads annoy me.

I confess that I only need like 5 families to RSVP to the wedding and our due date is November 2nd and I'm getting really annoyed lol.
  • Options
    @Elle1036 oh god, it's Elle!  I swear I confessed at one point in time (likely months ago as I've only recently started hanging around again) that I missed the crap out of you!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    I'm adding more
    I confess I live off of Trader's Joe forever and be happy.
    I confess I am so sick of my life revolving around studying
    I confess since we moved into our new home sexy times has only been happening 1x a week, since renovations and my studying it has cut down on sexy times not happy about it but it will hopefully change soon.

Anniversary

• Options
    @Elle1036 oh god, it's Elle!  I swear I confessed at one point in time (likely months ago as I've only recently started hanging around again) that I missed the crap out of you!

Yayyyy!! Somebody missed me!! It's just hard to jump back in after being gone for so long. But I'll try. I miss this place.
  • Options
    Swazzle said:
    I confess that the onslaught of AMA threads is annoying. 

I confess that tonight is my 3rd Devils home game and I really don't feel like going anymore. It's going to be a long season. 

I confess that I don't like judgey newbs (I'm looking at you @lilyandsparrow and @katieg520).

I confess that I might have my bitchy pants on today. 
    I would like to second that.  I would like to add that I do not like newbs that give wrong advice.  I do not like newbs who do not practice what they preach.  
  • Options
    mobkaz said:
    Swazzle said:
    I confess that the onslaught of AMA threads is annoying. 

I confess that tonight is my 3rd Devils home game and I really don't feel like going anymore. It's going to be a long season. 

I confess that I don't like judgey newbs (I'm looking at you @lilyandsparrow and @katieg520).

I confess that I might have my bitchy pants on today. 
    I would like to second that.  I would like to add that I do not like newbs that give wrong advice.  I do not like newbs who do not practice what they preach.  
    THIS.

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    I also confess that saying "I don't give a shit what people think of me" doesn't make you look tough/cool/confident... it makes you look like a snotty bitch. 

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    Look, I've never done anything to anybody. If you don't like me, leave me the fuck alone. It's like you fucking seek me out. Get the fuck over yourself and leave me the fuck alone. If you want everybody to fucking agree with you, then that won't ever happen. Life doesn't work that way. Get the fuck over it. I don't know you in real life, and you most certainly don't know me. I don't give two shits what any of you think of me. This is simply entertainment for me. I don't need to sound tough/cool/confident to a bunch of people I don't know because I genuinely don't care what you think of me. I know who I am. I've seen you people (in the short amount of time I've been here) attack people and say the meanest things all in the name of "etiquette." Who the fuck teaches people to do the right thing that way? Damn! It's not what you say but how you say it. When a simple, "Well, according the etiquette, the proper way to go about things is (such and such)" would do, you people go off and tell the person they basically don't deserve to be throwing a wedding in the first place because it's not the socially acceptable way of doing things.

I won't be posting anymore, so no need to mention me.

I have a feeling that you people are indeed the unhappy ones in your lives to be so mean to people. Good luck in your lives and happy posting!
  • Options
    Wow Justin Verlander gif

• Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2013
    I confess that I need to work out so much, for so many reasons, but I don't.

I confess that I'm wondering who does wash their jeans after every wear.

I confess that I would give my left nut to go out drinking and dancing.

Two weeks from now... let's do it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    katieg520 said:
    Look, I've never done anything to anybody. If you don't like me, leave me the fuck alone. It's like you fucking seek me out. Get the fuck over yourself and leave me the fuck alone. If you want everybody to fucking agree with you, then that won't ever happen. Life doesn't work that way. Get the fuck over it. I don't know you in real life, and you most certainly don't know me. I don't give two shits what any of you think of me. This is simply entertainment for me. I don't need to sound tough/cool/confident to a bunch of people I don't know because I genuinely don't care what you think of me. I know who I am. I've seen you people (in the short amount of time I've been here) attack people and say the meanest things all in the name of "etiquette." Who the fuck teaches people to do the right thing that way? Damn! It's not what you say but how you say it. When a simple, "Well, according the etiquette, the proper way to go about things is (such and such)" would do, you people go off and tell the person they basically don't deserve to be throwing a wedding in the first place because it's not the socially acceptable way of doing things.

I have a feeling that you people are indeed the unhappy ones in your lives to be so mean to people. Good luck in your lives and happy posting!
    OMG wow. WHY?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
  • Options
    great NSYNC gif @swazzle
  • Options
    katieg520 said:

For someone who teaches English at the high school level, you certainly seem to have a limited command of the language.  And, PS...if I had a nickel for every time I heard a tirade end with your bolded ^^ statement...........

• Options
    I confess that I knew @katieg520 was a lil' cray cray underneath her sweet exterior the minute she started "the secret" thread. 

I confess that @Elle1036 was my first NEY friend and we never talk anymore. Sad times :( 

One more confession: I'm not sure anyone would care if I stopped posting. 
  • Options
    cschiano said:
    I confess that I knew @katieg520 was a lil' cray cray underneath her sweet exterior the minute she started "the secret" thread. 

I confess that @Elle1036 was my first NEY friend and we never talk anymore. Sad times :( 

You shut your face.  I would care and you KNOW it.
  • Options
    cschiano said:

I still love you and I still FB stalk you like crazy. And you'll always be the first knottie I ever met in person.
  • Options

cschiano said:

I be sad if you stopped posting, how else do I get my daily dose of CSChiano stalking from NEY and FB.  Stalk stalk stalk stalk....... outside your door!
  • Options
    @Sakalicious - soon we will have all the drinks IRL though :) You need to get at job at NIH and then lunch dates all the time!

@Elle1036 - d'aw <3 I stalk you too! 
  • Options
    @cschiano I am going to pee my pants when you move here. 
  • Options
    @Elle1036 - I love that you posted on this thread! I haven't seen you around these parts in forever!

@desertsun - You will forever be one of my most favorite posters, even if you rarely post because you are beyond awesome!

I confess that I really miss a lot of the older posters. Seeing a couple of you post on this thread makes me miss the times when you all posted more regularly. Yes, I enjoy a couple of the newer girls but it just isn't the same around here anymore :(

• Options
    @bethsmiles and @desertsun I miss your faces
  • Options
    @Sakalicious - I've missed you around here! I saw you post a little while back and then never had time to comment on your thread, but I feel like you were saying you were down on yourself which made me sad because think you're fantastic!

• Options
    cschiano said:

I'd care!

Also, you live in Chicago.  And work 3 blocks from where I live...or just about.  I live 3 blocks from the Water Tower.  This is so unacceptable I don't even know where to begin.

Footstomp.
  • Options
    cschiano said:

I'd care!

Also, you live in Chicago.  And work 3 blocks from where I live...or just about.  I live 3 blocks from the Water Tower.  This is so unacceptable I don't even know where to begin.

Footstomp.
    Do you really live 3 blocks from Water Tower?? Have you been to Food Ease yet? We should get a glass of wine there soon after work. Like for real. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards