Chit Chat

Picked our venue

My FH and I picked our venue, signed the contract and paid the deposit. It is exciting because we had looked at 14 different places before deciding on this one. We both had specific things we wanted and this venue encompasses all of them.

I'm wondering about the 13 other venues we looked at, do I send an email letting them know we went in a different direction or just leave it be? Only a couple places I had contact with post the visit and I know that one of the places has hired a different coordinator after our visit.

TIA
You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis

Re: Picked our venue

• I, personally, would send an email to the effect of, "Thank you for taking the time to show us your venue. We've decided to book somewhere else."

That way they won't contact you in the future about booking if they think you might still be interested.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • Thank you! I've wondered since a few of the venues were really just open houses we went to and collected their info but not real appointment nor was any contact info exchanged.
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards