Knottie Tech Help
Options

How to mark a thread as "answered?"

I'd like to mark some of my threads as answered so others don't comment on them anymore and can't figure out a way to do so. Please help.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: How to mark a thread as "answered?"

• Options
    People will still comment on an 'answered' thread anyway.
  • Options
    NYCMercedesNYCMercedes member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited October 2013
    DP. TK must have really liked my post.
  • Options
    I'd like to mark some of my threads as answered so others don't comment on them anymore and can't figure out a way to do so. Please help.
    You can only mark them answered if they are posed initially as a question. See the dropdown on the top right where you can Start a Discussion? Click on it and you'll see you had the option to Ask a Question or do a poll. Too late now.
  • Options
    You can only mark them answered if they are posed initially as a question. See the dropdown on the top right where you can Start a Discussion? Click on it and you'll see you had the option to Ask a Question or do a poll. Too late now.
    Ah, makes sense now. I didn't know there was a difference. Thanks for clarifying! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Also, even if you have it as a question, people can still comment after its been "answered."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards