November 2013 Weddings

Watch out...because here comes Bridezilla!!

edited November 2013 in November 2013 Weddings

So, I'm down into the single digits down and it seems like over the past couple of weeks, everything and everyone has been really, really irritating!! Like seriously, I just want to gripe out everyone!!!

I'm trying to remain calm and not get upset about little things, but I feel like I am going to SNAP at any moment

Does anyone else feel the stress?... Or is it just me??

Re: Watch out...because here comes Bridezilla!!

• I felt major stress about the girls dresses. I went back and forth, back and forth and felt like screaming. After my BFF took a picture in the dress and we worked out the kinks, i felt MUCH better! 
    Married 11/12/05 ~ Renewed Our Vows 11/9/13. 

"The LORD will fight for you, you need only be still."

• I've been stressed here and there but nothing huge. I got really irritated when people wouldn't answer their phones to let me know if they're coming or not.
  • southernpeach89 SAME HERE! Seriously, i see them on Facebook or I see them at church and I know they got the invite! I think i have been a tad annoying though but it is important to know exactly how many people are coming or not! 

Married 11/12/05 ~ Renewed Our Vows 11/9/13. 

"The LORD will fight for you, you need only be still."

• Only three people from my groom's entire family has bothered to respond. Every single one of them are coming from out of town, and haven't even given us the courtesy of saying, "Sorry, we can't make it."

Then some of my family members who are local still haven't responded, even though they see me on Facebook, family events, etc.

If you can't make it, I understand. But we put the freakin' stamp on the envelope for you. You just have to stick it in the mail for crying out loud!

Phone calls will be made.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards