Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Custom Invitations

Has anyone gotten custom invitations made anywhere locally?  Even though we found one we both like, I'm worried about the turnaround time in it getting here from China.  I sort of made a mock up of one we both like, but I don't want to have to print out 250 invitations on my ink-jet.  Is there someplace you've used to design an invite or print out one you designed?  The issue is he wants to use a moon theme, which I'm on board with.  It's just REALLY difficult to find nice moon invitations.  TIA!

Re: Custom Invitations

• jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used lauren at noteworthy for our STD's and our invites. she custom makes her stuff and she is wonderful. we didn't get pocketfolds though, we had a cheaper invite made. we also had the 3 gate fold STD's with the 2 pictures-they were gorgeous.

http://www.noteworthyinvites.com/
  • edited December 2011
    I designed my own and used CFL Printing downtown to print them. Then, I just assembled myself using supplies from cardsandpockets and the like.

HTH!
  • CLW102409CLW102409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did everything on my own.  I used pocketfolds and bought all my paper and envelopes from paperandmore.com and printed everything out on my inkjet.  It was time consuming but the money saved was worth the time it took to print and assemble.  I did a simple google search for "invitations pittsburgh" and a bunch of names came up.  GL
    image Ivory
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards