Honeymoon Discussions

Aruba honeymoon

We have decided to take our honeymoon in Aruba.  We are debating between Noord and Palm Beach.  Does anyone have any advice or opinions on what area is better.  We will be there for 10 days
Thanks

Re: Aruba honeymoon

• I'd say Palm Beach, but honestly I do believe both areas are not too far away from one another. We were in Aruba and stayed in the Palm Beach area. It's filled with hotels and plenty of restaurants - most within walking distance. It's pretty safe to be out at night as well. Aruba is beautiful, I am sure you will love it! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'd say Palm Beach as well.  Although you could pretty much walk anywhere on the island in a day it's so small.  It is a really beautiful island though.  Good luck in your search :o)

• I highly recommend Eagle Beach. It's so quiet and peaceful on the beach and the beach is nicer than Palm Beach.  Bucuti is a great hotel too!  Even if you don't stay on Eagle Beach, I highly recommend the Romantic Dinner for 2 at Bucuti.  You sit in private cabanas on the beach and it's like a 5 course meal that you have while you watch the sunset.  Amazing!
  • They are so close together that it really isn't much of a difference but I would say Palm Beach because it has more that is within walking distance.  Aruba is amazing!  One of my favorite places in the world!
  • We stayed at Bucuti Beach Resort and it was perfect!!
  • I've stayed in palm beach a number of times. Its nice because theres alot within walking distance.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards