Ohio-Cleveland

Indoor photo location, Cleveland, November

Months ago, I booked the Arcade in Downtown Cleveland for our indoor photo location for my November 30th wedding.  I just received an email saying they are going to have to cancel my reservation because of Winterfest that's going on that same weekend throughout Downtown Cleveland.  Does anyone know of any other indoor photo locations that are modern, beautiful, and not affected by Winterfest??  Any suggestions would be helpful!!  Thanks!

Re: Indoor photo location, Cleveland, November

• I'm not sure what is or is not affected by Winterfest but maybe check out the museums or Botanical Gardens. Maybe think about unconventional places too like a library?
  • Google indoor wedding photo locations cleveland and you will get some links to pages with recommendation. Do it ASAP though as many of the good places require permit/fee 2-3 weeks in advance.

We did Tower City for free, but you need to scope out for areas that don't look dated. I wasn't a fan of the green marble but there are other areas that look cool, it all depends on the type of look you are going for.

I know the Art Musuem doesn't allow indoor photos. Severance Hall is $250.00 an hour and Botantical was even more then that I believe. Maybe check with Case Western, they have some cool buildings like the Peter B. Lewis Business Building which is located up by the Botantical Gardens.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards