February 2014 Weddings

3 Months To Go!

I'm getting married 3 months from today on February 1st and I'm so excited!  I got up early this morning and hit up a bunch of stores to get candy for our candy buffet (yay for 50% off sales).  How's everyone's planning going?

Re: 3 Months To Go!

• I am getting married Feb 1st as well.  All I could think this morning was only three months left to get everything done!  It is becoming more real and exciting now.  Last weekend I tried on my dress for the first time (I bought it on-line).  Thankfully it was a perfect fit and I love it.  Trying to sort out invitations at the moment. 

Excellent idea on the candy shopping now.  Congrats and good luck!

• Thank you!  Congrats & good luck to you as well!

• Congrats!! I still have 2 weeks before my 3 month mark. I was working on my vows today. Tomorrow I plan on going shopping in the afternoon for my dress accessories.

It's gonna come up fast now for all of us since the holiday season is here.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have also hit my three months - I went to see if I could get candy on sale today, but no such luck.  I'm thinking that after Christmas I'm going to hit my jackpot on the discount candy. 
    I am doing invites this weekend, so hopefully that goes well.  I haven't written my vows yet - you're ahead of the game, @fre4doms!  But you are right - the holiday season is going to make everything go fast. 

• It's crazy how its fast approaching.  I feel like I have everything already set on my part but now I have to wait a little bit more to talk to vendors about finalizing things.  I'm so antsy to finalize things already but obviously I can't really do that without knowing how many RSVPs we get.

Yikes! And the holidays. I feel bad because I don't think I'm able to concentrate on the holidays (by now I'd be already shopping and almost done but I haven't done anything).  I hope no one thinks we are neglecting them (gift wise).

I am though trying to keep an eye out on black friday and cyber monday for good deals for potential additional bridal party gifts though.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards